4-day guided tour exploring the Rocky Mountain National Parks of Canada!
☆ Rocky Mountain Gateway. Starting from Calgary, it takes only 1.5 hours to enter the scenic area of the National Park!
☆ Stay in comfortable hotels in the scenic area throughout your journey in Banff and Jasper!
☆ Our transparent itinerary ensures you a productive and fulfilling trip as you go sightseeing at the natural gems in the National Parks!
☆ The classic itinerary covers the three world-famous national parks, Banff, Jasper and Yoho!
|Day2||Banff - Bow Fall- Hoodoos - Sulphur Mountain - Johnston Canyon|
|Day3||Banff - Columbia Icefield - Banff|
|Day4||Banff - Lake Louise - Moraine Lake – Yoho National Park - Calgary|
The following conditions apply to cancellations and changes:
- Reduce the number of participants on the same booking
- Cancel the entire booking
- Change the itinerary
- Change the departure date but keep the same itinerary
1. Within 30 days of departure, there will be no refunds for changes or cancellations of an entire booking (including but not limited to: activities, meals, tickets, pre-paid items, and accommodations in the itinerary).
2. You will be charged a service fee of C$100/booking/time for cancellations or modifications made more than or 31 days before departure (Refundable for activities and catering).
The following conditions apply to booking modifications:
- Increase the number of travelers in the itinerary（Depending on resource availability corresponding to the itinerary dates）
- Modify the name of a traveler participating in the itinerary.