Fascinating Fairmont Experience 4-days guided tour exploring the Rocky Mountain National Parks of Canada!
☆ Guaranteed 1-nights stay at the world-famous Fairmont Banff Springs
☆ Completely transparent itinerary, ensuring you a productive and pleasant time during your visit to natural gems in the National Parks, offering you a unique travel experience!
☆ The classic itinerary allows you to explore the two world-famous National Parks, Banff and Jasper, as well as the Ancient Glaciers along Icefields Parkway!
|Day2||Banff - Bow Fall- Hoodoos - Sulphur Mountain - Johnston Canyon|
|Day3||Banff - Columbia Icefield - Jasper|
|Day4||Jasper - Maligne Lake – Calgary|
The following conditions apply to cancellations and changes:
- Reduce the number of participants on the same booking
- Cancel the entire booking
- Change the itinerary
- Change the departure date but keep the same itinerary
1. Within 30 days of departure, there will be no refunds for changes or cancellations of an entire booking (including but not limited to: activities, meals, tickets, pre-paid items, and accommodations in the itinerary).
2. You will be charged a service fee of C$100/booking/time for cancellations or modifications made more than or 31 days before departure (Refundable for activities and catering).
The following conditions apply to booking modifications:
- Increase the number of travelers in the itinerary（Depending on resource availability corresponding to the itinerary dates）
- Modify the name of a traveler participating in the itinerary.