· A boat ride through the star-studded St. Between the islands on the Lawrence River, close to Bolte Castle and the world's shortest cross-country bridge, feel the romantic and exotic.
· Walking in the narrow stone streets of the old town of Quebec, passing by the old and solemn churches and encountering the world in the movie.
· Visit Parliament Hill in Ottawa, the capital city, the seat of the Canadian government and Senate, and learn about Canadian history and culture.
· Ride the "Bugler" landscape boat through the dense water mist, near the edge of the horseshoe cliff, listening to the waterfall sound like thunder, watching the water potential like snow rushing down.
· Drink a glass of Canada's most famous ice wine, and savor its unique sweetness and mellow fragrance.
· Featured night view ~ colorful waterfall light show under starry sky, exciting adventure park ~ Clifton Hill
· Visit the brand new attraction "Adventure Little Canada". Take a close-up microscopic "tour" to a condensed version of Canada's most iconic architecture, attractions and culture