3-day guided tour exploring the Rocky Mountain National Parks of Canada!
☆ Rocky Mountain Gateway. Starting from Calgary, it takes only 1.5 hours to enter the scenic area of the National Park!
☆ Stay in comfortable hotels in the scenic area throughout your journey in Banff and Jasper!
☆ Our transparent itinerary ensures you a productive and fulfilling trip as you go sightseeing at the natural gems in the National Parks!
☆ The classic itinerary covers the three world-famous national parks, Banff, Jasper and Yoho!
|Day1||Calgary-Banff National Parks-Sulphur Mt.-Johnston Canyon|
|Day2||Bow Lake – Icefield - Banff|
|Day3||Lake Louise-Moraine Lake-Yoho National Park-Emerald Lake-Natural Bridge-Calgary|
The following conditions apply to cancellations and changes:
- Reduce the number of participants on the same booking
- Cancel the entire booking
- Change the itinerary
- Change the departure date but keep the same itinerary
The following conditions apply to booking modifications:
- Increase the number of travelers in the itinerary（Depending on resource availability corresponding to the itinerary dates）
- Modify the name of a traveler participating in the itinerary.