Guests travelling on Rocky Mountaineer are limited to two checked pieces of luggage per person. Total checked luggage weight per person is not to exceed 30 kg (66 lb.). Each piece of luggage must have an identification tag attached to it that includes name, return address, and telephone number. Oversized items, e.g., sports equipment, may be subject to a surcharge.
Westar and Partner Rocky Mountaineer will not be responsible for the performance of this Agreement if prevented or delayed by acts of God, strikes or other labour relations matters, accidents, weather, traffic, airport conditions, lack of performance by third-party suppliers, or other causes beyond their reasonable control from meeting its terms. Nor will they be responsible for any loss or damage relating to train cancellations or any other cancellations.
- If your itinerary includes airport pick-up and drop-off service, please provide accurate flight information and arrive at the designated pick-up location in advance. If the pick-up or designated pick-up location is mistaken due to inaccurate information you have provided, you will be charged C$30/pp for a second pick-up service.
- According to different hotel operation requirements, you may be required to provide credit card information as a deposit during your stay for miscellaneous expenses and incidental guarantees (such as telephone expense, laundry, catering).
- Before your trip, if you need any assistance, you are welcome to call our customer service:
North America toll free No.: 1-855-201-8525；China Hotline (Free) 400-113-3813.
- All activities and meals must be booked in advance. Please understand that no additional bookings will be provided during the tour.
- During the tour, please arrive at the pick-up location at the time scheduled by the tour guide. Do not be late to avoid delaying other tourists’ itinerary. If you are late or miss the transportation we have provided, you are responsible (at your own expense) to meet the group at the next designated meeting location.
- During your trip, the tour guide may pick-up or drop-off travelers accommodated at different hotels. The tour guide will make reasonable arrangements according to the presented situation. Please cooperate and understand, thank you.
- During your trip, there may be different vehicles and tour guides serving you.
- If for any reason you need to leave our group during the trip, you must fill out a “Letter of Liability Release”; no exceptions.
- Guests under 16 years old, must be accompanied by an adult (Age 18 or above).
- In the event of traffic, weather, or other circumstances not under our company’s control, or if you are unable to participate in activities included in the itinerary due to personal reasons, no refunds will be given.
- If you have special needs (such as but not limited to: bed type, vegetarian options, high-chairs, etc.) please inform us at least 7 days before your trip. We will do our best to accommodate you, but there is no guarantee.
v In the Rocky Mountain Scenic Area, the temperature difference between morning and evening is the largest. The average temperature in summer is 25°C during the day and 15~18°C at night. Please prepare suitable luggage.
v The Rocky Mountains have plenty of sunshine in summer and strong ultraviolet rays, so please prepare sunscreen products; the climate in this area is dry, and body lotion is also one of the must-haves in travel.
v In the Rocky Mountain Scenic Area, wild animals are often encountered, and feeding is prohibited; in case of large animals, it is forbidden to get off the car and watch.
v Smoking is strictly prohibited in the hotel rooms throughout the journey. Violations will result in a fine of $300 or more.
v Most of the hotels in the Rocky Mountains have 3-4 floors of wooden structures, and some hotels do not have elevators.
v It is strongly recommended not to smoke in the National Park! Please smoke in permitted areas and do not throw cigarette butts.
v For environmental protection, hotels in the Rocky Mountain area do not provide toothpaste, toothbrushes, slippers, combs; only shower gel, shampoo, conditioner and soap are provided.
v According to North American living habits, most hotel rooms are not equipped with kettles. If you need hot water, please ask the hotel front desk for assistance; if there is no kettle provided, use the coffee machine to boil water correctly.
v "Hot (boiling water)" drinking water is not available in the scenic spot, if necessary, please prepare it yourself before departure from the hotel.
v The voltage in Canada is 110V, and the socket is a three-hole plug: the top one is round and the bottom two are parallel and flat.
v Don't forget to bring your camera and smile.