[Exclusive itinerary] Only 200 lucky people can enter!
|Day1||Los Angeles -Las Vegas -Kanab|
|Day2||Antelope Canyon -Horseshoe Bend -Salt Lake City|
|Day3||Jackson Hole -National Elk Refuge (Sleigh)|
|Day4||Ski at Snow King Mountain -Grand Teton National Park -West Yellowstone|
|Day5||Yellowstone National Park (Snow Coach) -Salt Lake City|
|Day6||Salt Lake City -Las Vegas|
|Day7||Grand Canyon West Rim + Skywalk 1-Day Tour (optional)|
|Day8||Chocolate Factory -Outlets -Los Angeles|
2. Professional driver and/or guide.
3. Business Vehicle Insurance.
4. Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days).
5. Service fee.
6. Three meals every day.
7. Admission fee: Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, sleigh, Snow bus, Horse Bend, Snow King Mountain, Antelope Canyon.
1. Transportation to the departure boarding point.
2. Personal expenses (such as food & beverage, telephone surcharge, etc.).
3. Optional attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice).
4. Any expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
1. If the weather condition, war, general strikes, and other unforeseen circumstances interrupt the journey, our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
2. Cancellation & Re-schedule Policy:
a. More than 15 days prior to departure date (EST): Free cancellation with full refund.
b. Less than 14 days but 8 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded.
c. Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
d. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
e. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
1. Full names of all guests are required upon booking. Air tickets, food expenses (except complimentary hotel breakfasts), service fees and optional attraction admission fees are NOT included in the tour fee. Listed prices are per seat.
2. Guests under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult. Pets and animals are not allowed on the vehicle.
3. The itinerary will be subject to any traffic and weather changes. Tour operators reserve the right to change routes, schedules, and itineraries if needed due to the weather, road conditions, or should the necessities arise due to unforeseen reasons.
4. Present your ID and the printed voucher/e-voucher of Ctour Holiday to the tour guide and hotel reception upon check-in.
5. Hotel check-in starts at 3 PM. All hotel rooms are non-smoking rooms and a penalty no less than USD$250 will be charged for smoking in the room.
6. Maximum two full-size beds in one room fitting up to four guests. Requests for extra beds and related expenses should be inquired and paid directly to hotel reception.
7. Service fee (minimum USD$12/person/day, USD$12/person for one-way airport transfer).
8. Flight information is required at least 3 days prior to scheduled departure date. Complimentary airport transfer service is not guaranteed in the case of any temporary changes.
9. Tour fees may be slightly increased during holidays and peak seasons including New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
10. Any City Pass or tickets purchased in advance will not be accepted during the tour. All admission tickets are required to be purchased from your tour guide in cash. Attraction admission prices are subject to change without prior notice.
11. All bus tour participants (12 years old and above) need to present proof of vaccination either by card or a photocopy along with their ID in order to join the tour.
2021: 12/21, 12/28
2022: 01/07, 01/21, 01/28, 02/04, 02/11, 02/18, 02/25, 03/04
Minimum 2 people required.