Book before Mar 31, 2024, Enjoy 3% off per person! Travel date till 2024
• Take a boat to shuttle among the islands scattered like stars on the St. Lawrence River, take a close look at Bolt Castle and the shortest cross-border bridge in the world, and feel the romantic exotic atmosphere.
• Stroll through the stone-paved narrow streets and alleys of Old Quebec City, pass by the ancient and solemn churches, and encounter the world in the movie unexpectedly.
• Tour the Parliament Hill in the capital Ottawa, where the Canadian government and Senate are currently located, and learn about Canadian history and culture.
• Visit the revamped Biodome
• Take the "Hornblower" scenic boat through the dense water mist, close to the edge of the horseshoe-shaped cliff, listen to the thunderous sound of the waterfall, and watch the water rush down like snow.
• Have a glass of Canada's most prestigious ice wine, savor the unique sweetness and mellow aroma of ice wine.
• You can choose to upgrade to a 4-star hotel in Old Quebec City or a super-5-star Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
• Upgrade to live in the old town, and spend more time in Old Quebec， *On November-December departure day ，If upgraded Quebec Hotel-V: Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac , can free upgrade to Montreal Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth