Reach out and touch the sky. As you perch 426 feet above an expansive canyon, engulfed by the Columbia Valley, the epic views from Golden's newest, must-visit attraction will take your breath away. The Golden Skybridge rewards with views of the Rocky and Purcell mountain ranges like you've never seen before, while a crashing river and 200-foot waterfall thunders below.
Explore the three kilometres of walking trails, take in the epic views from two of Canada's highest suspension bridges and then enjoy a bite to eat and drink in the casual outdoor dining area while you let the kids burn off some energy in the mini adventure park.
- Any other personal expense
- Any kind of insurances
- Any other fees beside admission
- Free cancellation and change can be made 72 hours in advance before the trip starts; Cancellation within 72 hours will be charged 100% of your payment
- Any supplier change fees will be passed on to the client
- Should you need to cancel your trip, you must notify us in writing by letter, e-mail, or by fax immediately.
- For any reason that you need to cancel or modify your orders, the bank wire transfer fee and credit card fee will be deducted at the same time of your refund
- Please book at least 3 days in advance.
- Monday to Sunday: 9am to 7pm
- Monday to Friday: 10am to 6pm; Saturday and Sunday: 9am to 7pm
- Opening and closing dates are subject to change