Explore 3-major cities of Eastern Canada: Ottawa, Montreal, Old Quebec;
Stay in Montreal one night and Quebec City one night;
Enjoy the Historic romantic & French style of Old Quebec;
Take the highest Sky wheel in Canada-Montreal Sky Wheel (Fee apply)
Exclusive arrangement to enjoy the Famous French Dinner (Fee apply)
Visit one of the most beautiful place on the earth-Niagara Falls and special arrangements to enjoy the famous Canadian specialty ice wine.
Expansive views of the city & surrounding area from CN Tower (Fee apply), Casa Loma (Fee apply), an elaborate gothic mansion with striking gardens (MTL06)
[Winter Special arrangement]
Dog Sledding (Fee apply) tour (winter only, weather permitting) - around December - March
Exclusive 1000-Island winter helicopter (Fee apply) sightseeing tour (weather permitting)
Visit famous Ice hotel (Fee apply)-Hotel de Glace - around January- March
|Day2||Toronto - Kingston - Ottawa - Montreal|
|Day3||Montreal - Quebec City|
|Day4||Quebec City – 1000 Island - Toronto|
|Day5||Toronto – Niagara Falls – Toronto Pearson Airport / Toronto|
|Day6||Hotel - Toronto Downtown - Toronto Pearson Airport|
· 13% HST and other tax
· Transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
· English speaking tour guide
· Hotel accommodations
1.All meals, admission fees or attractions. Gratuities to bus driver and tour guide CAD$16.00 per day per customer (pick-up gratuities CAD$8 per day per customer) and all personal expense.
2.(DAY 2- DAY 4) Admission and optional activities (prices and availability subject to change) (All optional tours including service fees must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Please choose at least 4 optional tours (except donation options) which are in season otherwise there will be CAD$50.00/person penalty fee.
3.All fares are based on CAD, for guest only carried USD, should pay extra expense from difference in exchange rate.
Canadian Museum of History : ADT$24;CHD(3-12):$15
Canadian War Museum:ADT$20;CHD(3-12):$13
Biodome de Montreal :ADT$22;CHD(5-12):$12
Old Port Montreal Sky Wheel *(During Dogs sledding is not open period):ADT$29;CHD(6-12):$23
*1000 Islands helicopters are subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions. *:
1000 Islands helicopter (10min) :ADT$119;CHD(3-12):$119
1000 Islands helicopter (20min) :ADT$191;CHD(3-12):$191
Ice Hotel (Around Jan- March) * Opportunity to open early at the end of December:ADT$35;CHD(5-8):$30
Dog Sledding * Price varies depending on location; subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions:ADT$50-80;CHD:$50-80
Niagara Falls Skylon Tower :ADT$19;CHD(4-12):$11
Journey Behind the Falls (Around November- April):ADT$26.5;CHD(6-12):$17.50
Canadian National Tower :ADT$48;CHD(3-12):$34
Casa Loma Castle:ADT$43;CHD(0-12):$22
After booking, if you cancel the tour 30 days before departure, the fee for each person is $75
21 days before departure, 50% of the tour fee will be charged
If you cancel the tour 14 days before departure, 100% of the tour fee will be charged
If the guests are unable to join the tour or need to cancel due to irresistible reasons such as the epidemic situation, they will be coordinated according to the specific situation.
· Pick up location default to drop off location, if you want to change drop off location, please check availability from us in advance.
· All the admissions and attraction must be bought from our Tour guide (Not allow City Pass or own Tickets arrange)
· For extending stay in hotel please contact us for price.
· Please arrival at least 15 mins before departure time. All the pick-up& drop off times are for your reference only.
· The sequence of your trip may be varied, due to the different departure dates. Please follow your final itinerary.
· The tour fees on holiday seasons may change without notice, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and your consideration will be very much appreciated.
· Tour activities should be together, if guest want to leave the tour, must notice to tour guide, and our company takes no responsibilities for any accident and missed bus, and no fare will be refunded in this case.
· No smocking at hotel room, a punished fine between $300 and $350 if disregard of the regulations.
· If guest exits tour due to personal reasons, it will be treated as a voluntary withdrawal of the guest’s own will. We are sorry but there will be no refund or compensation(s) whatsoever to the member concerned. We would like to ask your kinds understanding of the foregoing policy.
· In the event that a tour is cancelled due to not enough people registered (less than 30 passengers) or need to change travel date(s) we reserve the right to cancel the tour and will have no responsibility beyond the refund of all monies paid by the passengers and received by us. Most tour will be confirmed 3-4 days prior to departure.
· Travel Insurance recommend to customer for travelling. Please consult our sales representatives for details.
· In the cases of unexpected injury or death, loss of or damage to luggage or personal belongings etc., the safety rules and regulations of those companies should serve as the basis for resolving the problems and it has nothing to do with our company.
· Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
· Please read “Terms & Conditions”.
· Programs are subject to availability & may change without notice
· Late or absent
· On the departure day, if a group of friends is late or absent, the team cannot be refunded for any reason and cannot change other dates or transfer others;
· If the client pays temporary absence on the same day without prior notice, the Company reserves the right to recover the absent fine from the absent guest
· Throughout the tour, if a group member fails to comply with the team leader's instructions to arrive on time, he or she will be responsible for any extra expenses or losses.
· In the process of touring, the tour operator will act independently as a solitary member. The company does not make any refund. The company from the consequences of all the consequences of the exemption.
· If a tour operator does not appear in the agreed departure time and place, the company cannot guarantee its travel rights.
· All bus seats are free guided tour arrangements. If the guest is absent on the day of departure, the Company and tour guide have the right to reschedule vacant seats.
· You have read, understood and accepted the above terms and conditions.**
*The above itinerary schedule / meal arrangements / Admission may be adjusted accordingly due to weather, road conditions and other reasons, and may change without notice ,please understand.
* We will do our best to substitute similar options if the attractions listed in the itinerary cannot be visited due to any unforeseen circumstances.
During the holiday period from Dec 24,2022 ~ Jan 02, 2023, the scenic spots may be closed and adjusted. The sequence and content of the itinerary will be randomly adjusted according to the specific situation. Please refer to the arrangement of the tour guide on the day. Temporary adjustment of the tour order of the attractions or cancellation of the visit will be without further notice