-Exclusive arrange Enjoy the Famous French Dinner;
-Taking Boat Cruise go around "1000-Island". (Summer Only)
-Dog Sledding tour (Winter Only， weather permitting) (optional)
-Exclusive 1000-Island winter helicopter sightseeing tour！ (optional)
-Visit famous Ice hotel - Hotel de Glace (January， 2018 - March， 2018) (optional)
*** 1000 Island Cruise will close on Oct 30， last tour can visit 1000 Island will be Oct 29
|Day2||Toronto– Kingston 250km (2.5hrs)– Ottawa 194km (2.5hrs) -Montreal 200km (2hrs)|
|Day3||Montreal – Quebec City 255km (2.5hrs)|
|Day4||Quebec City – 1000 Island 510km (4.5hrs) - Toronto 285km (2.5hrs)|
|Day5||Toronto – Niagara Falls 166km (2hrs) – Toronto Airport(2hrs)|
• 13% HST and other tax
• Transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
• English speaking tour guide
• Hotel accommodations
- All meals
- admission fees or attractions
- service fee to bus driver and tour guide CAD$16.00 per day per customer and all personal expense
- All fares are based on CAD， for guest only carried USD， should pay extra expense from difference in exchange rate
* (2-4 days) VIP Seat: (Fare should be paid upon reservation)
-Seated First 4 rows on the bus during tour
-Surcharge $48 CAD = (@$14.16 + Tax 13%/person/day)
• All fares are based on CAD， for guest only carried USD， should pay extra expense from difference in exchange rate.
Modification, cancellation and refund related
Round trip bus tour
After the registration is confirmed, the departure date cannot be changed; otherwise, it will be cancelled and it will be dealt with in accordance with the cancellation clause.
-7 days or more before group departure:
Group over 4 days: $300 per person
—4-6 days before the group departure:
More than 4 days tour: all tour fees are non-refundable
If guests are unable to join the group or need to return or change due to the epidemic, they will be coordinated according to the specific situation.
1) Tourists need to provide proof that they have been vaccinated (1st or 2 dose)
2) Tourists will get a temperature check prior to boarding every day， if any tourist fined suspicious symptoms， such as fever， cough， etc... We're sorry to deny your boarding.
3) Must wear mask in the bus
4) Every time get on and off from the bus， please use the hand sanitizer that provided on the bus
To give our customers peace of mind
A) To ensure a safe distance between tourists， a certain vacancy rate will be guaranteed
B) Hand sanitizer is provided on the car， which is convenient for tourists to use
C) At the end of the daily trip， disinfect and clean the vehicle
D) Our Tour guide provides proof that the 2 doses of vaccine have been completed
E) Our Tour guide wears mask throughout
In extraordinary times， to protect the health and safety of the VIP guests， if the tourist’s temperature check exceeds 38 degrees Celsius or continues to have symptoms such as coughing during the tour， our tour guide will ask the guest to leave the tour and seek medical treatment or self-isolation as soon as possible for observation. If you are refused to join the tour or complete the itinerary due to the above symptoms， reschedule or rename will be provided indefinitely to participate in the group， and the fee for reschedule or renamed will be exempted.
* Due to the current special period， the price and open hours of the attraction may be adjusted or updated at any time. Please refer to the marked price at the time of actual visit. If the attraction is not open， we reserve the right to temporarily cancel the attraction or arrange the others.
*The arrangement of your trip may be varied， due to the weather， traffic etc. Please follow your final itinerary.
*Thousand Island helicopter & winter dog sled may be cancelled due to weather conditions. *
* If there is a hotel accommodation arrangement on the day， it will be returned to the hotel after the trip is over. Please understand.
* In order for you to have a wonderful trip experience， we will do our best to substitute similar options if the attractions listed in the itinerary cannot be visited due to any unforeseen circumstances.