1. Guarantee the lowest price
2. Design the customized tour for you with multiple choices
3. Exclusive 2 special 1-day tours (Kennedy Space Center/Gulf of Mexico Beach)
4. Exclusive – Disney Optional Night tour,
5. Exclusive- Blue Man Group Orlando
6. Exclusively visit Orlando Eye/ Sea Life Aquarium/ Madame Tussauds/ Gatorland/ Helicopter Tour
7. Boutique group, no more than 14 groupmates each group (excluding peak season 12/15 – 1/3).
|Day1||Home - Orlando (Optional Night Tour)|
|Day2||Orlando 13 Theme Parks (Parks list) OR 2 Special 1-day Tours|
|Day3||Orlando 13 Theme Parks OR 2 Special 1-day Tours|
|Day4||Orlando 13 Theme Parks OR 2 Special 1-day Tours|
|Day5||Orlando - Home|
2. Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days);
3. Bilingual driver and/or guide (except theme parks);
4. Theme parks’ admission tickets and One-day tour special notes:
a. Theme parks plus one-day tour days, as same as the itinerary description;
b. Option 1 [Kennedy Space Center one-day tour] includes: Transportation of the day + Admission to Kennedy Space Center;
c. Option 2 [Gulf of Mexico one-day tour] includes: Transportation of the day + Speed Boat for Dolphin Watch.
1. Lunch and Dinner;
2. Admission fees that not included (Prices are subject to change without prior notice);
3. Service Fee (Airport pick-up in Orlando: $6/person/day; No service charge for taking free shuttles around 12 theme parks, if not $6/person one way for taking our bus; The trip of Special 1-day tour and Miami tour: $12/person/day);
4. Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified;
5. Any personal expenses are not listed in Fees Included.
Optional Items（all price is for each person，currency is USD）：
Orlando Night Tour：Adult：$35.00；Senior(65+)：$35.00；Child(Under 9-years old)：$25.00；
Disney World 1 day：Adult: ：$117 to $170；Child (3-9)：$110 to $164；Magic Kingdom/Animal Kingdom/ Epcot Center/ Hollywood Studios. Detailed price refers to link: <2021 Disney theme park price list> <2022 Disney theme park price list>
Universal Studios 1-Day Base：Adult：$117 to $149；Child (3-9)：$111to $143；Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure Seasonal Pricing Dates: <2021 Universal Studio price list> <2022 Universal Studio price list>
Universal 1-Day 2-Park：Adult：$175 to $207；Child (3-9)：$175 to $207；Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure Seasonal Pricing Dates: <2021 Universal Studio price list> <2022 Universal Studio price list>
SeaWorld Orlando：Adult：$113.00；Senior (65+)：$113.00；Child (3-9)：$113.00；
Clearwater Marine Aquarium：Adult：$24.00；Senior(60+)：$24.00；Child (3-9)：$19.00；
Orlando Helicopter Experience：Each person：30+ (start from $30)；
Orlando eye wheel：Adult：$30.00；Senior (65+)：$30.00；Child (3-9)：$25.00；
Orlando Outlet：each person：$12；Transportation fee $6 and service fee for airport drop off $6.
Sea Life Aquarium / Madame Tussauds (Choose 1)：Adult：$32.00；Senior (65+)：$32.00；Child (3-9)：$27.00；
Sea Life Aquarium and Madame Tussauds package：Adult：$42.00；Senior (65+)：$42.00；Child (3-9)：$37.00；
1-Day Kennedy Space Center Tour：Adult：$88.00；Senior(65+)：$88.00；Child (3-9)：$88.00；Tour fee is for transportation, and attraction admission fee is not included.
Kennedy Space Center：Adult：$67.00；Senior(65+)：$67.00；Child (3-9)：$57.00；
Gatorland：Adult：$33.00；Senior (60+)：$32.00；Child (3-12)：$23.00；
1. Please be noticed that this product is non-refundable once booked.
1. Since advanced booking is required by attractions after the pandemic, guests must select and book the theme park tickets or one-day tours in advance when book the tour packages. Once selected, it cannot be cancelled or changed. No cancellation or changes are allowed for the tour packages.
2. Customer under 18 yrs should be accompanied by at least one adult family member.
3. The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather.
4. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
5. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
6. Special situation (such as bad weather, road repairing, etc.) may delay the transportation.
7. All theme park tours are without a tour guide.
8. The water parks are available seasonally. (The open time is according to the schedule of each park).
9. LEGOLAND Theme Park will be available every day. LEGOLAND Water Park will be available seasonal. LEGOLAND Water Park is a limited option with LEGOLAND Theme Park. Guests who choose to visit LEGOLAND Theme Park may pay an additional upgrade fee of $30 per person for the admission to LEGOLAND Water Park. Each group of guests will be charged an extra transportation and service fee: $50 one way for 1-4 persons, $10 for each additional person.
10. Non-complimentary-airport-pickup time, we provide paid airport pick-up service, detailed information refers to Day 1.
11. There is a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date. The current amount of such penalty is set as 85% of the published retail price of the 1st or 2nd passenger.
12. Domestic flights guests wait for tour escort at luggage area; International flights guests wait for tour escort at the exit of the terminal building.
13. For guests riding a 7-seat vehicle (the actual vehicle type will be subject to the actual passenger number), booster seats are required for kids under 8 years old. We provide booster rental service for $10/seat/day ($8/seat/day for Miami and Seattle tours). Please inform your needs upon booking. Please be noticed that penalty may be charged due to lack of prior notice.
14. Airport pickup emergency contact number: (US Toll-Free)1-866-585-8747;
15. Hotel arrangements will be changed depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on tour with your tour guide.
16. Please read [Terms & Conditions] carefully before you book the tour.
17. All bus tour participants (12 years old and above) need to present the vaccine card or photo of vaccine card + ID to join the tour.
Free airport pick-up time is from 8:30 to 23:00. Detailed information refers to the first-day itinerary.
Free Greyhound Bus Station Pick- up time is 8:30 to 23:00.
Free pick-up time is 12:00 at noon.
Free airport drop-off time is 8:30-23:00, If you chose an optional tour on the last day, please refer to the suggested flight departure time.
Bus station free drop-off time is 8:30-23:00, If you chose an optional tour on the last day, please refer to the suggested flight departure time.
Drop-off service at the Port Canaveral at $80 for 4 people with extra $10 per person.