1. All bus tour participants (12 years old and above) need to present the vaccine card or photo of vaccine card + ID to join the tour. People 5 and older are required to show proof they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
2. The opening hours and capacity limit of attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to COVID-19. When the operating hours and capacity restriction have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
3. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
4. The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather.
5. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
6. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
7. We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factors including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
8. Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
9. Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
10. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
11. For guests riding a 7-seat vehicle (the actual vehicle type will be subject to the actual passenger number), booster seats are required for kids under 8 years old. We provide booster rental service for $10/seat/day ($8/seat/day for Miami and Seattle tours). Please inform your needs upon booking. Please be noticed that penalty may be charged due to lack of prior notice.
12. Hotel arrangements will be changed depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on tour with your tour guide.
13. Emergency Contact +1（212）334-4222
14. Please read [Terms & Conditions] carefully before you book the tour.
minimum 2 people.
Boarding location：Total 3 boarding locations
- 08:15Departure Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter；7200 S 156th St, Tukwila, WA 98188；
- 07:45Departure Seattle Chinatown；616 6th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104；
- 08:00Departure Seattle Public Library-Central Library；1000 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104；
Drop-off location：Totally 4 drop-off locations
- Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter；7200 S 156th St, Tukwila, WA 98188；
- Seattle Chinatown；616 6th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104；
- Seattle Public Library-Central Library；1000 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104；
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)；
Departure on Mon and Thu, please book flight after 20:00; Departure on Fri, please book flight after 19:00.