【Complimentary Airport Transfer】Free transfer service within scheduled time period at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), King Street Station, and Seattle Cruise Terminal.
【Coffee Aroma】Trace back to the birthplace of Starbucks and enjoy its most original taste.
【Walk into Nature】Visit Olympic National Park, being inspired by the glacier-capped peaks, valleys of forests, hot springs, and rugged Pacific coastline.
|Day1||Home - Seattle （Self pay morning tour/night tour）|
|Day2||Seattle City Tour|
|Day3||Olympic National Park|
1. Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat minivan; Minivan; motorcoach);
2. Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days);
3. Bilingual driver and/or guide;
4. Admission of Olympic National Park.
1. Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
2. Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks；
3. Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)；
4. Service fee (minimum US$12/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)；
5. Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified；
6. Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
1. If the weather condition, war, general strikes, and other unforeseen circumstances interrupt the journey, our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
2. Cancellation & Re-schedule Policy:
a. More than 15 days prior to departure date (EST): Free cancellation with full refund.
b. Less than 14 days but 8 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded.
c. Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
d. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
e. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
1. All bus tour participants (12 years old and above) need to present the vaccine card or photo of vaccine card + ID to join the tour. People 5 and older are required to show proof they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
2. The opening hours and capacity limit of attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to COVID-19. When the operating hours and capacity restriction have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
3. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
4. The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather.
5. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
6. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
7. We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factors including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
8. Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
9. Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
10. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
11. For guests riding a 7-seat vehicle (the actual vehicle type will be subject to the actual passenger number), booster seats are required for kids under 8 years old. We provide booster rental service for $10/seat/day ($8/seat/day for Miami and Seattle tours). Please inform your needs upon booking. Please be noticed that penalty may be charged due to lack of prior notice.
12. Hotel arrangements will be changed depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on tour with your tour guide.
13. Emergency Contact +1（212）334-4222
14. Please read [Terms & Conditions] carefully before you book the tour.
Boarding location：Total 3 boarding locations
Drop-off location：Totally 3 drop-off locations
Seattle Morning tour
Child (Under 12)：$25.00；
Seattle Night tour
Child (Under 12)：$15.00；
Morning Tour + Night Tour Special Package
Child (Under 12 )：$30.00；
Sky View Observatory at Colombia Center
The Museum of Flight
Chihuly Glass Garden
Seafood Buffet Dinner
Weekdays: Child (3-12)：$14；