1. Guarantee the lowest price
2. Design the customized tour for you with multiple choices
3. Exclusive 3 special 2-day tours (Kennedy Space Center/Gulf of Mexico Beach)
4. Exclusive – Disney Optional Night tour,
5. Exclusive- Blue Man Group Orlando
6. Exclusively visit Orlando Eye/ Sea Life Aquarium/ Madame Tussauds/ Gatorland/ Helicopter Tour
7. Boutique group, no more than 14 groupmates each group (excluding peak season 12/15 – 1/3).
|Day1||Home - Orlando (Optional Night Tour)|
|Day2||Orlando 13 Theme Parks (Parks list) OR 2 Special 1-day Tours|
|Day3||Orlando 13 Theme Parks OR 2 Special 1-day Tours|
|Day4||Orlando 13 Theme Parks OR 2 Special 1-day Tours|
|Day5||Orlando 13 Theme Parks OR 2 Special 1-day Tours|
|Day6||Orlando 13 Theme Parks OR 2 Special 1-day Tours|
|Day7||Orlando - Home|
2. Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days).
3. Bilingual driver and/or guide (except theme parks).
4. Theme parks’ admission tickets and One-day tour special notes:
a. Theme parks plus one-day tour days, as same as the itinerary description;
b. Option 1 [Kennedy Space Center one-day tour] includes: Transportation of the day + Admission to Kennedy Space Center;
c. Option 2 [Gulf of Mexico one-day tour] includes: Transportation of the day + Speed Boat for Dolphin Watch.
1. Lunch and Dinner.
2. Admission fees that not included (Prices are subject to change without prior notice).
3. Service Fee:
Airport pick-up & drop-off in Orlando: $6/person/day; The trip of Special 1-day tour / optional tour at last day: $12/person/day.
No service charge for taking free shuttles to theme parks, if not US$6/person /day for taking our bus.
The trip of Miami tour: $12/person/day.
4. Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified.
5. Any personal expenses are not listed in Fees Included.
Optional Items（all price is for each person，currency is USD）：
Orlando Night Tour：Adult：$35.00；Senior(65+)：$35.00；Child(Under 9-years old)：$25.00；
Disney World 1 day：Adult: ：$117 to $170；Child (3-9)：$111 to $165；Magic Kingdom/Animal Kingdom/ Epcot Center/ Hollywood Studios. Detailed price refers to link: <2021 Disney theme park price list> <2022 Disney theme park price list>
Universal Studios 1-Day Base：Adult：$117 to $170；Child (3-9)：$111to $165；Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure Seasonal Pricing Dates: <2021 Universal Studio price list> <2022 Universal Studio price list>
Universal 1-Day 2-Park：Adult：$175 to $228；Child (3-9)：$175 to $223；Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure Seasonal Pricing Dates: <2021 Universal Studio price list> <2022 Universal Studio price list>
SeaWorld Orlando：Adult：$113.00；Senior (65+)：$113.00；Child (3-9)：$113.00；
Clearwater Marine Aquarium：Adult：$24.00；Senior(60+)：$24.00；Child (3-9)：$19.00；
Orlando Helicopter Experience：Each person：30+ (start from $30)；
Orlando eye wheel：Adult：$30.00；Senior (65+)：$30.00；Child (3-9)：$25.00；
Orlando Outlet：each person：$12；Transportation fee $6 and service fee for airport drop off $6.
Sea Life Aquarium / Madame Tussauds (Choose 1)：Adult：$32.00；Senior (65+)：$32.00；Child (3-9)：$27.00；
Sea Life Aquarium and Madame Tussauds package：Adult：$42.00；Senior (65+)：$42.00；Child (3-9)：$37.00；
1-Day Kennedy Space Center Tour：Adult：$88.00；Senior(65+)：$88.00；Child (3-9)：$88.00；Tour fee is for transportation, and attraction admission fee is not included.
Kennedy Space Center：Adult：$67.00；Senior(65+)：$67.00；Child (3-9)：$57.00；
Gatorland：Adult：$33.00；Senior (60+)：$32.00；Child (3-12)：$23.00；
1. Please be noticed that this product is non-refundable once booked.
Know Before You Book
1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
2. Please be sure to provide accurate and complete information upon booking. This includes name, gender, valid contact information (preferably a mobile phone), accurate flight information, tour location, etc., This helps to avoid any errors upon the reservation because errors affect travel. Any losses due to inaccurate or invalid information will be at your own cost and the company will not be held responsible.
3. Various hotels may have different deposit policy passengers need to comply with. No specific bed type or the position of the tour can be guaranteed at each hotel. Usually 2-4 people can stay in each room maximally. Hotel check-in time starts at 15:00.
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for any of the attractions. Tour attraction admission charges and meal expenses are subject to change at any time without notification. Any purchased ticket cannot be refunded for lower prices.
5. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday have the right to make appropriate adjustments to the itinerary under the conditions of facilitating the operation for the tour group. This, however, will not reduce the items that should be included in the itinerary.
6. During the actual trip, the tour guide or driver has the right to appropriately adjust the tour sequence, stay time or assembly time of scenic spots according to the weather, traffic, and other conditions to ensure the smooth progress of the trip.
7. If the scenic spots are temporarily closed or closed on a particular holiday, etc., the tour guide will adjust the appearance according to the actual situation or replace the location with another scenic spot to ensure the richness of the itinerary. The opening hours and capacity limits of certain attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When the operating hours and capacity restrictions have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
8. Children under the age of 8 require a booster seat in order to participate in the tour group. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday provide the rental service for $10.00/person/day. Please make a request when booking the itinerary so that we may have the booster seat ready in advance. Please understand that the violations and fines are borne by the guests themselves. There is no need for a booster seat for bus travel on the day of travel, and the fee can be refunded to the guest.
9. Normal health conditions are required to participate and enjoy our full itineraries. Contact us for specific policies or information regarding passengers with disabilities who do need to provide advance notification to make a reservation. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday do not guarantee a wheelchair lift-equipped bus and/or seating availability to disabled passengers without prior notification and approval.
10. Since advanced bookings are required by attractions after the pandemic, guests must select and book the theme park tickets or one-day tours in advance when booking a tour package. Once selected, it cannot be cancelled or changed. Please be aware that no cancellation or changes are allowed for the tour packages.
11. Please be aware that all theme park tours are without a tour guide.
12. The water parks are available seasonally. (The open time is according to the actual schedule of each park).
13. LEGOLAND Theme Park will be available every day. LEGOLAND Water Park will be available seasonally. LEGOLAND Water Park is a limited option with LEGOLAND Theme Park. Guests who choose to visit LEGOLAND Theme Park may pay an additional upgrade fee of $30 per person for the admission to LEGOLAND Water Park. Each group of guests will be charged an extra transportation and service fee: $100 for 1-4 persons, $20 for each additional person (the service fee is $12/person/day).
14. We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our agents’ website. It is your responsibility to check the [Terms & Conditions] on their website regularly and prior to making a reservation. Unless specifically stated otherwise herein or required by law, JUPITER LEGEND Corporation shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, indirect, incidental or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
Know Before You Go
1. The maximal waiting time for any late passengers is 10 minutes beyond the meeting time announced by the Tour Guide. While JUPITER LEGEND Corporation makes every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point.as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factors including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical prob- lems. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation is not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such a delay, not liable for the expense of connecting air or train or bus service missed as a result of a delay and not liable for any other travel expense caused as a result of a delay.
2. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday reserve the right, when operating conditions require, transferring passengers from one vehicle to another en route.
3. The following documents are recommended to make your check-in process smooth: A valid photo ID is required to board the bus; We recommend you bring a copy of the email confirmation to board the bus.
4. This product is a group activity. If you choose to leave the group, please inform in advance, and obtain the consent of the tour guide. You need to sign the departure agreement form and the unfinished part will be regarded as your own abandonment. The group fee will not be refunded.
5. Gift items in the itinerary that cannot be given away due to force majeure factors such as traffic and weather conditions or personal reasons may be subject to change. Please understand that the fees will not be refunded.
6. Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in most hotel rooms. Customers are responsible for any penalty charged by the hotel in a non-smoking room at least $250 per night.
7. Pets and animals are not allowed on the vehicle.
8. Emergency contact: (Toll Free) +1(866)585-8747 or +1(212)334-4222.
Free airport pick-up time is from 8:30 to 23:00. Detailed information refers to the first-day itinerary.
Free Greyhound Bus Station Pick- up time is 8:30 to 23:00.
Free pick-up time is 12:00 at noon.
Free airport drop-off time is 8:30-23:00, If you chose an optional tour on the last day, please refer to the suggested flight departure time.
Bus station free drop-off time is 8:30-23:00, If you chose an optional tour on the last day, please refer to the suggested flight departure time.
Drop-off service at the Port Canaveral at $80 for 4 people with extra $10 per person.