【Complimentary Airport Transfer】Free transfer service within scheduled time period at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), King Street Station, and Seattle Cruise Terminal.
【Emerald City】Visit iconic sites and attractions in Seattle: Sky View Observatory at Columbia Center + Space Needle + MoPOP + Chihuly Garden and Glass.
【Ice and Fire】Explore the unique combination of snow and volcano at Mount Rainier, an icon in the Washington landscape.
【Natural Beauty】Enjoy the natural beauty of Mt. Rainier with its spectacular waterfalls (Christine, Narada, Myrtle), vast lakes and lush green forests.
|Day1||Home - Seattle （Self pay morning tour/night tour）|
|Day2||Mount Rainier National Park|
|Day3||Seattle City Tour|
|Day4||Olympic National Park|
1. Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat minivan; Minivan; motorcoach);
2. Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days);
3. Bilingual driver and/or guide;
4. Admission of Mount Rainier National Park + Olympic National Park.
1. Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
2. Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks；
3. Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)；
4. Service fee (minimum US$12/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)；
5. Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified；
6. Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
1. If the weather condition, war, general strikes, and other unforeseen circumstances interrupt the journey, our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
2. Cancellation & Re-schedule Policy:
a. More than 15 days prior to departure date (EST): Free cancellation with full refund.
b. Less than 14 days but 8 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded.
c. Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
d. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
e. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
1. All bus tour participants (12 years old and above) need to present the vaccine card or photo of vaccine card + ID to join the tour.
2. Customer under 18 yrs should be accompanied by at least one adult family member.
3. The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather.
4. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
5. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
6. Special situation (such as bad weather, road repairing etc.) may delay the transportation.
7. Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of staff.
8. Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
9. If the attractions are marked as "Mandatory" you are required to purchase the admission tickets for admission, parking, vehicle wear, and fuel surcharges.
10. Please take attention to the notes if the itinerary includes the following attractions:
a. There is a minimum height requirement of 4 feet (122 cm) for children participating in the Boeing Tour. To avoid disappointment please make sure to check the height before purchasing tickets. This restriction is strictly enforced. Please notify the age and height of the child when placing the order. If there are no remarks shown in the order, we will consider it an adult booking.
b. Mt. Rainer National Park is the mountain tourist attractions, it's better to self-prepare the lunch.
c. Olympic National Park is the mountain tourist attractions, it's better to self-prepare the lunch.
11. Non-complimentary-airport-pickup time, we provide paid airport pick-up service, detailed information refers to Day 1.
12. There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date. The current amount of such penalty is set as 85% of the published retail price of the 1st or 2nd passenger.
13. For guests riding a 7-seat vehicle (the actual vehicle type will be subject to the actual passenger number), booster seats are required for kids under 8 years old. We provide booster rental service for $10/seat/day ($8/seat/day for Miami and Seattle tours). Please inform your needs upon booking. Please be noticed that penalty may be charged due to lack of prior notice.
14. Domestic flights guests wait for tour escort at luggage area; International flights guests wait for tour escort at the exit of the terminal building.
15. Airport pickup emergency contact number: (US Toll-Free)1-866-585-8747;
16. Hotel arrangements will be changed depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on tour with your tour guide.
17. Please read [Terms & Conditions] carefully before you book the tour.
minimum 2 people.
Boarding location：Total 3 boarding locations
Drop-off location：Totally 3 drop-off locations
Seattle Morning tour
Child (Under 12)：$25.00；
Seattle Night tour
Child (Under 12)：$15.00；
Morning Tour + Night Tour Special Package
Child (Under 12 )：$30.00；
Sky View Observatory at Colombia Center
The Museum of Flight
Chihuly Glass Garden
Seafood Buffet Dinner
Weekdays: Child (3-12)：$14；