1. All bus tour participants (12 years old and above) need to present the vaccine card or photo of vaccine card + ID to join the tour.
2. Customer under 18 yrs should be accompanied by at least one adult family member.
3. The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather.
4. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
5. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
6. Special situation (such as bad weather, road repairing etc.) may delay the transportation.
7. Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of staff.
8. Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
9. If the attractions are marked as "Mandatory" you are required to purchase the admission tickets for admission, parking, vehicle wear, and fuel surcharges.
10. Please take attention to the notes if the itinerary includes the following attractions:
a. There is a minimum height requirement of 4 feet (122 cm) for children participating in the Boeing Tour. To avoid disappointment please make sure to check the height before purchasing tickets. This restriction is strictly enforced. Please notify the age and height of the child when placing the order. If there are no remarks shown in the order, we will consider it an adult booking.
b. Mt. Rainer National Park is the mountain tourist attractions, it's better to self-prepare the lunch.
c. Olympic National Park is the mountain tourist attractions, it's better to self-prepare the lunch.
11. Non-complimentary-airport-pickup time, we provide paid airport pick-up service, detailed information refers to Day 1.
12. There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date. The current amount of such penalty is set as 85% of the published retail price of the 1st or 2nd passenger.
13. For guests riding a 7-seat vehicle (the actual vehicle type will be subject to the actual passenger number), booster seats are required for kids under 8 years old. We provide booster rental service for $10/seat/day ($8/seat/day for Miami and Seattle tours). Please inform your needs upon booking. Please be noticed that penalty may be charged due to lack of prior notice.
14. Domestic flights guests wait for tour escort at luggage area; International flights guests wait for tour escort at the exit of the terminal building.
15. Airport pickup emergency contact number: (US Toll-Free)1-866-585-8747;
16. Hotel arrangements will be changed depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on tour with your tour guide.
17. Please read [Terms & Conditions] carefully before you book the tour.