Explore two National Parks!
Take a look at the beauty of nature and enjoy the views everywhere you look.
|Day1||Las Vegas - Zion National Park - Bryce Canyon National Park - Las Vegas|
1. Professional vehicle transportations and commercial vehicle insurance;
2. Professional driver and/or guide;
3. Entrance fee of Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park.
1. The cost of transportation to/from the place of departure;
2. Service charge for tour guide and driver: minimum US$12/person/day, based on the number of travel days, mandatory;
3. Personal expenses (such as meals, telephone calls, pay television, etc.)
4. Mandatory attraction admission fee;
5. Optional attraction admission fee;
6. The other expenses not listed in the Cost Includes.
1. If the weather condition, war, general strikes, and other unforeseen circumstances interrupt the journey, our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
2. Cancellation & Re-schedule Policy:
a. More than 15 days prior to departure date (EST): Free cancellation with full refund.
b. Less than 14 days but 8 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded.
c. Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
d. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
e. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
1. Due to different departure dates, the itinerary will subject to change. The final itinerary is subject to the departure's confirmation of the Ctour holidays.
2. New Year's Day, National Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and other long weekend holidays or during the exhibition period, the tour fee will be properly adjusted and may go up in a higher pricing.
3. Attraction admission fees will be adjusted due to the season and subject to the price change of the day.
4. In case of any exceptional circumstances, the company reserves the right to adjust the itinerary and hotel.
1. All bus tour participants (ages 12 and above) need to present their vaccination card or photocopy of the card along with a valid ID in order to join the tour.
2. Standard service charge (mandatory): $12 per person per day.
Boarding location：Total 5 boarding locations
Drop-off location：Totally 1 drop-off locations
Minimum 2 people required.