Discover the Alaska's Aurora Season!
You can relax in the outdoor natural hot springs, a particulary incredible experience when the surroundings are snow-covered.
|Day1||Fairbanks - Chena Hot Springs Resort - Fairbanks (about 7 hours round trip)|
1. Local guide/driver service.
2. Tour bus service, with the specific vehicle type determined by the size of the group.
3. Attraction entrance fees noted in the itinerary.
1. Transportation to/from Alaska, and transportation within Alaska that is not included in the itinerary.
2. Optional activities and entrance fees not included in the itinerary.
3. Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, and other meals not included in the itinerary.
4. In accordance with local standards, you may tip your guide based on the quality of their service. Standard tips are as follows: Anchorage day trips: $15/person/day. Please pay tips to your guide on the day of your tour, to express your respect and gratitude for their work.
0 days (inclusive) to 15 days (inclusive) n advance, the buyer will cancel the cancellation and charge the order amount 100%.
16 days (inclusive) to 30 days (inclusive) n advance, the buyer will cancel the cancellation and charge the order amount 75%.
31 days (inclusive) to 45 days (inclusive) n advance, the buyer will cancel the cancellation and charge the order amount 50%.
46 days (inclusive) to 90 days (inclusive) n advance, the buyer will cancel the cancellation and charge the order amount 50CAD.
*If a minimum of 4 people cannot be provided, the tour might be cancelled.
Essential Information About Booking:
1. This tour is led by a local Chinese-speaking guide; with a minimum group size of 2 people.
2. Please provide us with your phone number at least 5 days ahead of your tour departure. Otherwise we will be unable to send you the final confirmation.
Notes for Participation:
1. This tour requires you to bring a photo ID, such as a foreign passport with an American visa, or an American driver’s license.
2. If there are discrepancies between any time stated in the itinerary and the time given by your guide, please meet at the time your guide has informed you of.
3. It is very cold in Alaska in winter, so please bring appropriate warm clothing, such as: down jacket, fleece jacket, hat, scarf, boots with traction, sunglasses, etc.
4. On the Dalton Highway lingering in the middle of the road is strictly prohibited. Guests must take responsibility for any safety incidents resulting from such behavior. It is recommended that you enjoy the views from the side of the road.
5. Minors under the age of 18 are required to be accompanied by at least one adult at all times or to submit a disclaimer signed by their guardian.
6. Please be aware, if you are not able to meet your guide at the appointed time and place due to personal reasons (including but not limited to illness, accidents, running late, etc.), and thus miss the chance to board the bus and cannot participate in the tour, we are afraid we cannot refund your fee for that day.
Please arrive at the pick-up location least 10 to 15 minutes early.
You may call us within 1 to 2 days of your tour to confirm the pick-up time and location.
7. If, due to unpreventable circumstances (including but not limited to: natural disasters, political and social situations, accidents and malfunctions, road closures, etc.), adjustments must be made to the tour in order to protect the safety and welfare of all guests in the tour group, our company reserves the right to take measures including changing the time or content of the tour or even canceling some or all tour activities. The related tour fees cannot be refunded, and any additional costs incurred (i.e. extended hotel stay, transportation, meals, plane ticket changes) must be borne by the guests.
Natural disasters: flood, earthquake, hail, snowstorm, tsunami, etc.
Political & social situations: war, shutdown, protest, regime change, policy change, terrorist attack, etc.
Accidents and malfunctions: tour bus or other transportation equipment malfunction, sudden damage to recreational equipment, traffic accident or other blockage of roads, etc.
Road closures: roads impassable due to weather conditions, traffic accidents, etc.
8. Emergency contact number: (US Toll-Free) +1(866)585-8747 or +1(212)334-4222.
Boarding location：Total 9 boarding locations