Booking voucher will be received at the time of confirmation, redemption information will be sent by email.
About this experience:
In the evening, to escape the urban light pollution, take the Aurora Shuttle to our carefully selected Aurora-Viewing Lodge, in an excellent location that will increase your chances of observing the Northern Lights. Our professional guides will introduce you to the Northern Lights and instruct you in camera parameter set-up and aurora borealis shooting techniques to help you take stunning aurora photos. Free hot drinks, coffee and a Northern Lights monitoring screen are available in the cabin, where you can warm up after watching the aurora. You will return to your hotel to rest at around 2 am the next morning.
1. Local guide/driver service.
2. Tour bus service, with the specific vehicle type determined by the size of the group.
3. Attraction entrance fees noted in the itinerary.
1. Transportation to/from Alaska, and transportation within Alaska that is not included in the itinerary.
2. Optional activities and entrance fees not included in the itinerary.
3. Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, and other meals not included in the itinerary.
4. In accordance with local standards, you may tip your guide based on the quality of their service. Standard tips are as follows: Anchorage day trips: $25/person/day. Please pay tips to your guide on the day of your tour, to express your respect and gratitude for their work.
1. For cancellations within 8 days of departure, no refund will be given.
2. For cancellations or reschedules 9 days prior to departure date, no fee will be charged.
Essential Information About Booking:
1. This tour is led by a professional local guide. The minimum group size is 2 people.
2. The tour can be booked up to one day before the tour date.
3. Please provide your phone number at least 5 days in advance, so that we may send you the final confirmation.
Notes for Participation:
1. This tour requires you to bring a photo ID, such as a foreign passport with an American visa, or an American driver’s license.
2. If there are discrepancies between any time stated in the itinerary and the time given by your guide, please meet at the time your guide has informed you of.
3. While observing the aurora, in order to avoid affecting the experience of others, please do not use flash photography.
4. It is very cold in Alaska in winter, so please bring appropriate warm clothing, such as: down jacket, fleece jacket, hat, scarf, boots with traction, sunglasses, etc.
5. Minors under the age of 18 are required to be accompanied by at least one adult at all times or to submit a disclaimer signed by their guardian.
6. Please be aware, if you are not able to meet your guide at the appointed time and place due to personal reasons (including but not limited to illness, accidents, running late, etc.), and thus miss the chance to board the bus and cannot participate in the tour, we are afraid we cannot refund your fee for that day.
n Please arrive at the pick-up location least 10 to 15 minutes early.
n You may call us within 1 to 2 days of your tour to confirm the pick-up time and location.
7. If, due to unpreventable circumstances (including but not limited to: natural disasters, political and social situations, accidents and malfunctions, road closures, etc.), adjustments must be made to the tour in order to protect the safety and welfare of all guests in the tour group, our company reserves the right to take measures including changing the time or content of the tour or even canceling some or all tour activities. The related tour fees cannot be refunded, and any additional costs incurred (i.e. extended hotel stay, transportation, meals, plane ticket changes) must be borne by the guests.
Natural disasters: flood, earthquake, hail, snowstorm, tsunami, etc.
Political & social situations: war, shutdown, protest, regime change, policy change, terrorist attack, etc.
Accidents and malfunctions: tour bus or other transportation equipment malfunction, sudden damage to recreational equipment, traffic accident or other blockage of roads, etc.
Road closures: roads impassable due to weather conditions, traffic accidents, etc.
22:00Departure Hyatt Place Fairbanks；400 Merhar Avenue, Fairbanks, AK99701；
21:50Departure Wedgewood Resort Fairbanks；212 Wedgewood Dr, Fairbanks, AK 99701；
21:50Departure SpringHill Suites by Marriot Fairbanks；575 1st Ave, Fairbanks, AK99701；
21:45Departure Best Western Plus Pioneer Park Inn；1908 Chena Landings Loop, Fairbanks, AK 99701；
21:45Departure Bridgewater Hotel；723 1st Ave, Fairbanks, AK 99701 ；
21:35Departure Sophie Station Suites；1717 University Ave S, Fairbanks, AK 99709；
21:35Departure Westmark Fairbanks Hotel and Convention Center；813 Noble St, Fairbanks, AK 99701；
21:30Departure Best Western Plus Chena River Lodge；1255 Tvsa Way, Fairbanks, AK 99709；
21:30Departure Clarion Hotel & Suites；95 10th Ave, Fairbanks, AK 99701；
Returning location same as departure location；
Returning time depends on actual itinerary, weather and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.
9/1/2022-3/31/2023: Daily departure
1、Age limit：【No limit】；
2、Need ID number for reservation or not：【Not needed】；
3、Definition of children：
Same price for children and adult.