1. On the day of the pick-up, you will travel to New York at night, take a photo with the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center, which is covered with thousands of colorful lights, shuttle through the Union Square, and be in the Decker Heights, where the entire block is covered with shining lights, like a dream The magical Christmas experience will not let you down!
2. Explore the four famous cities in the east of the United States: New York, the fashion capital, Philadelphia, the city of friendship, Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States, and Boston, the art capital; visit the famous scenery in the east of the United States: the billionaire's mansion Tingtao Mountain Villa.
3. The annual Rocket Girl Christmas song and dance show: The fairy-tale New York Christmas street scene is moved into the theater, creating a dreamlike visual effect for the audience and experiencing a strong Christmas atmosphere.
4. On the evening of the last day of 2022, participate in the New Year's Eve countdown event for 10,000 people in Times Square, the "crossroads of the world", and wait for one minute for the countdown to the last day of the year to welcome the arrival of the brand new year 2023.
5. Warmth comes first, and hot water is provided throughout the journey (including hot water in the car).
6. The tour guide will help each guest to check in and send them to the security checkpoint.
7. After arriving at the hotel, the tour guide will help to turn on or adjust the air conditioner/heating and connect to Wi-Fi.
8. The itinerary design avoids long-distance pulling carts, and the daily itinerary is in line with the work and rest habits of the elderly.
9. The selected attractions fully take into account the feelings of the elderly towards the history and culture of China and the United States.