|Day1||Portland - Salem|
|Day2||U.S. Route 101 - Founders Grove - Drive-Thru Tree Park - Windsor|
|Day3||Napa Valley Wine Tasting - San Francisco city Tour|
|Day4||San Francisco - Sundial Bridge - Burney Falls / Shasta Dam - Klamath Falls|
|Day5||Crater Lake national park - Woodburn Premium Outlets|
1. Transportation (The type of vehicle used will be based on the number of guests attending that day).
2. Professional driver and/or guide.
3. Hotel (Nights are one day less than the total number of tour days).
4. Hotel breakfast.
1. Lunch and dinner.
2. Transportation to the departure boarding point.
3. Service fee (minimum USD$12/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well).
4. Personal expenses (such as food & beverage, telephone surcharge, etc.).
5. Mandatory and optional attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice).
6. Any expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
Non-woodhouse Yellowstone Group and West Tour Group R/BW Series
Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) charge 100% tour fee
Less than 14 days but 8 days prior to departure date (EST) charge 50% fee
Less than 30 days but 15 days prior to departure date (EST) charge 30% fee
1. Paid tour fee will NOT be refunded in the case of no-shows on the day of departure.
2. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
3. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
4. In the event of weather, war, strikes and other force majeure that make it impossible to tour, Jupiter Legend will try its best to protect the safety of guests and their property. Jupiter Legend reserves the right to cancel or adjust part or all of the itinerary, and will not bear any direct or indirect responsibility caused by force majeure. The paid tour fee is non-refundable.
1. Full names of all guests are required upon booking. Air tickets, food expenses (except complimentary hotel breakfasts), service fees and optional attraction admission fees are NOT included in the tour fee. Listed prices are per seat. Children under the age of three are Free for not reserving a seat (any child and infant reserving a seat have to pay tour fees, mandatory attraction admission fees and service fees as well).
2. Guests under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult. Pets and animals are not allowed on the vehicle.
3. The itinerary will be subject to any traffic and weather changes. Tour operators reserve the right to change routes, schedules, and itineraries if needed due to the weather, road conditions, or should the necessities arise due to unforeseen reasons.
4. Present your ID and the printed voucher/e-voucher of Ctour Holiday to the tour guide and hotel reception upon check-in.
5. Hotel check-in starts at 3 PM. All hotel rooms are non-smoke rooms and a penalty no less than USD$250 will be charged for smoking in the room.
6. Maximum two full-size beds in one room fitting up to four guests. Requests for extra beds and related expenses should be inquired and paid directly to hotel reception.
7. Service fee (minimum USD$12/person/day, USD$12/person for one-way airport transfer).
8. Flight information is required at least 3 days prior to scheduled departure date. Complimentary airport transfer service is not guaranteed in the case of any temporary changes.
9. Tour fees may be slightly increased during holidays and peak seasons including New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
10. Any City Pass or tickets purchased in advance will not be accepted during the tour. All admission tickets are required to be purchased from your tour guide in cash. Attraction admission prices are subject to change without prior notice.
11. All bus tour participants (12 years old and above) need to present proof of vaccination either by card or a photocopy along with their ID in order to join the tour.
12. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
13. For guests riding a 7-seat vehicle (the actual vehicle type will be subject to the actual number of passengers), booster seats are required for kids under 8 years old. We provide booster rental service for $10/seat/day. Please inform your needs upon booking. Please notice that penalties may be charged due to lack of prior notice.
14. Due to the oil price soar and the cost of vehicle greatly increased, starting April 1, 2022, please be advised that all bus tours will be subject to an additional fuel surcharge of $5 per person per day, which will be paid together with the tour fees when you place the order.
Boarding location：Total 1 boarding locations
Drop-off location：Totally 1 drop-off locations
From12/15/2021, every Wednesday
05/22/2022-08/21/2022: Wednesday and Sunday
Additional date: 12/29/2022
Minimum 2 people required.
R5P Mandatory Fee/ Everyone：$160.00；