1. An absolutely different New Year's Eve experience. Welcome the brand-new 2022 in joy and humor. The North American Cui Ge, the first American and Canadian humorous person with 3.5 million fans, will present a special talk show for the guests of the New Year's Eve group. (It's so rare! I can't believe my eyes!)
2. No additional charge, two nights after pick-up: Hilton Garden Inn Times Square (double bed room, breakfast not included) or the Flushing Hyatt Regency Hotel with delicious food. (You can choose one or two bed types, and breakfast is included)
3. On December 30th, a rich welcome dinner was held for the New Year's Eve group members to interact with Cui Ge up close.
4. Visit the five top universities in North America: Princeton University, University of Pennsylvania, Yale University, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
5. Including tips for the whole journey.
6. Food experts will take you to sweep New York cuisine and see the Summit Observatory, New York’s newest Internet celebrity attraction.
|Day1||Home - New York City|
|Day2||Instagrammable New York 1-Day Tour|
|Day3||New York - Princeton - Philadelphia - New York|
|Day5||New York - Cambridge - Boston|
|Day6||Boston - New York|
|Day7||New York Times Square Countdown|
1. Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat minivan; Minivan; motorcoach);
2. Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days);
3. Bilingual driver and/or guide;
4. Breakfast (Hilton Garden Inn Time Square with no breakfast, Hyatt Place Flushing with hotel breakfast;
5. Service fee.
1. Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange);
2. Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks；
3. Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)；
4. Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified；
5. Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
NYC Night Tour：Adult: $45.00USD/pp；Senior（65+）：$45.00USD/pp；Child（3-12）：$35.00USD/pp；
The Summit at One Vanderbilt：Adult: $57.00USD/pp；Senior：$57.00USD/pp；Child（6-12）：$46.00USD/pp；
New England Aquarium：Adult:$37.00USD/pp；Senior(60+)：$35.00USD/pp；Child (3-11)：$28.00USD/pp；
Boston Lobster Meal ：Adult:：$35.00USD/pp；Senior(65+)：$35.00USD/pp；Child(under 12)：$35.00USD/pp；
The Breakers Mansion：Adult:$26.00USD/pp；Senior(65+)：$26.00USD/pp；Child (6-17)：$8.00USD/pp；
New Year City Countdown Dinner Cruise & Fireworks Silver Package：Adult: $437.00USD/pp；Senior：$437.00USD/pp；Child：$437.00USD/pp；
New Year City Countdown Dinner Cruise & Fireworks VIP/Platinum：Adult: $682.00USD/pp；Senior：$682.00USD/pp；Child：$682.00USD/pp；
1. If the weather condition, war, general strikes, and other unforeseen circumstances interrupt the journey, our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
2. Cancellation & Re-schedule Policy:
a. More than 15 days prior to departure date (EST): Free cancellation with full refund. Please reconfirm the penalty for the added hotel or flight ticket.
b. Less than 14 days but 8 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded.
c. Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
d. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
e. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
1. All bus tour participants (12 years old and above) need to present the vaccine card or photo of vaccine card + ID to join the tour.
2. The opening hours and capacity limit of attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to COVID-19. When the operating hours and capacity restriction have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
3. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
4. The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather.
5. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
6. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
7. We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factors including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
8. Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
9. Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
10. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
11. For guests riding a 7-seat vehicle (the actual vehicle type will be subject to the actual passenger number), booster seats are required for kids under 8 years old. We provide booster rental service for $10/seat/day ($8/seat/day for Miami and Seattle tours). Please inform your needs upon booking. Please be noticed that penalty may be charged due to lack of prior notice.
12. Hotel arrangements will be changed depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on tour with your tour guide.
13. Emergency Contact +1（212）334-4222
14. Please read [Terms & Conditions] carefully before you book the tour.