- Take a trip to Niagara Falls for an unforgettable trip!
- Visit the Corning Glass Center and watch the exquisite glass craftsmanship.
- Explore the power of nature and take an in-depth tour to Niagara Falls!
|Day1||New York - Corning - Niagara Falls|
|Day2||Niagara Falls - New York|
1. Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat minivan; Minivan; motorcoach).
2. Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days).
3. Bilingual tour guide or driver-guide.
1. Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel).
2. Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks.
3. Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice; Tickets should be purchased from the tour guide).
4. Service fee (minimum US$12/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well).
5. Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified.
6. Any personal expenses that are not listed in Fee Included.
Extra expense in USD
The Corning Museum of Glass
Children (Under 17)：$0.00
Watkins Glen State Park
Niagara In-Depth Tour including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park
Niagara Falls Night Tour
Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours
Children (6-12, minimum of 40 inches tall)：$42.34
Maid of the Mist Boat Tour Opens during late April to early November, depends on local weather condition.
Cave of the Winds
Adult：04/01/2023 - May TBD : $14.00；May TBD -10/15/2023：$21.00；10/16/2023-03/31/2024：$14.00；
Child (6-12)：04/01/2023 - May TBD: $10.00； May TBD -10/15/2023：$17.00；10/16/2023-03/31/2024：$10.00；
1. If the weather condition, war, general strikes, and other unforeseen circumstances interrupt the journey, our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
2. Cancellation & Re-schedule Policy:
a. More than 15 days prior to departure date (EST): Free cancellation with full refund. Please reconfirm the penalty for the added hotel or flight ticket.
b. Less than 14 days but 8 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded.
c. Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
d. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
e. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
Know Before You Book
1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
2. Please be sure to provide accurate and complete information upon booking. This includes name, gender, valid contact information (preferably a mobile phone), accurate flight information, tour location, etc., This helps to avoid any errors upon the reservation because errors affect travel. Any losses due to inaccurate or invalid information will be at your own cost and the company will not be held responsible.
3. Hotels have different room types, such as a King/Queen size beds or two double size twin beds. The maximum number of people who can legally stay in a room is 2 to 4 people. In addition, each hotel has a different method of charging the deposit, which requires the cooperation of the guests according to regulations. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday guarantee the number of rooms for guests but does not guarantee the specific room type and location. Hotel check-in time is usually after 15:00.
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for any of the attractions. Tour attraction admission charges and meal expenses are subject to change at any time without notification. Any purchased ticket cannot be refunded for lower prices.
5. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday have the right to make appropriate adjustments to the itinerary under the conditions of facilitating the operation for the tour group. This, however, will not reduce the items that should be included in the itinerary.
6. During the actual trip, the tour guide or driver has the right to appropriately adjust the tour sequence, stay time or assembly time of scenic spots according to the weather, traffic, and other conditions to ensure the smooth progress of the trip.
7. If the scenic spots are temporarily closed or closed on a particular holiday, etc., the tour guide will adjust the appearance according to the actual situation or replace the location with another scenic spot to ensure the richness of the itinerary. The opening hours and capacity limits of certain attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When the operating hours and capacity restrictions have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
8. Children under the age of 8 require a booster seat in order to participate in the tour group. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday provide the rental service for $10.00/person/day. Please make a request when booking the itinerary so that we may have the booster seat ready in advance. Please understand that the violations and fines are borne by the guests themselves. There is no need for a booster seat for bus travel on the day of travel, and the fee can be refunded to the guest.
9. Normal health conditions are required to participate and enjoy our full itineraries. Contact us for specific policies or information regarding passengers with disabilities who do need to provide advance notification to make a reservation. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday do not guarantee a wheelchair lift-equipped bus and/or seating availability to disabled passengers without prior notification and approval.
10. We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our agents’ website. It is your responsibility to check the [Terms & Conditions] on their website regularly and prior to making a reservation. Unless specifically stated otherwise herein or required by law, JUPITER LEGEND Corporation shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, indirect, incidental or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
11. Due to the oil price soar and the cost of vehicle greatly increased, starting April 1, 2022, please be advised that all bus tours will be subject to an additional transportation surcharge of $5 per person per day, which will be paid together with the tour fees when you place the order.
Know Before You Go
1. The maximal waiting time for any late passengers is 10 minutes beyond the meeting time announced by the Tour Guide. While JUPITER LEGEND Corporation makes every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point.as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factors including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical prob- lems. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation is not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such a delay, not liable for the expense of connecting air or train or bus service missed as a result of a delay and not liable for any other travel expense caused as a result of a delay.
2. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday reserve the right, when operating conditions require, transferring passengers from one vehicle to another en route.
3. The following documents are recommended to make your check-in process smooth: A valid photo ID is required to board the bus; We recommend you bring a copy of the email confirmation to board the bus.
4. This product is a group activity. If you choose to leave the group, please inform in advance, and obtain the consent of the tour guide. You need to sign the departure agreement form and the unfinished part will be regarded as your own abandonment. The group fee will not be refunded.
5. Gift items in the itinerary that cannot be given away due to force majeure factors such as traffic and weather conditions or personal reasons may be subject to change. Please understand that the fees will not be refunded.
6. Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in most hotel rooms. Customers are responsible for any penalty charged by the hotel in a non-smoking room at least $250 per night.
7. Pets and animals are not allowed on the vehicle.
8. Only for products with airport pick-up service: only one pick-up service within the free pick-up time range is provided for each order. If it is impossible to arrange due to weather and flight delay, etc., please pay for your own transportation costs.
9. Emergency contact: (Toll Free) +1(866)585-8747 or +1(212)334-4222.
07:00Departure Red Lobster, Times Square；5 Times Sq #5, New York, NY 10036； 07:00Departure Flushing, NY (Asian Jewel Seafood Restaurant)；133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354；
07:00Departure [Pick up only] 8th Ave, Brooklyn (TD Bank)；6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220； 07:10Departure Andrews NYC Diner；463 7th Ave, New York, NY 10018； 07:20Departure Union square (Capital One Bank)；853 Broadway, New York, NY 10003； 08:00Departure Chinatown, Manhattan；75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002 ； 08:20Departure Jersey City (Exit of Newport Plaza Parking to 18th st, by ACME Markets)；125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310；
08:50Departure Parsippany, NJ (Top Quality Food Market)；828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054 ；
Returning location is departure location（Except pickup only location）；
Returning time depends on actual itinerary, weather and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.