|Day1||Home - Miami|
|Day2||Miami City Tour - Everglades National Park|
|Day4||Fort Lauderdale Beach - Lion Country Safari - Palm Beach|
|Day5||Naples - Fort Myers - Sarasota|
|Day6||Tampa - Clearwater beach - Icon park|
|Day7||Kennedy Space Center|
|Day8||Gatorland Park - Home|
1. Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat minivan; Minivan; motorcoach);
2. Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days);
3. Bilingual driver and/or guide;
4. Servise fee;
5. Three meals every day (Only dinner is included on pick-up day and breakfast is included on drop-off day);
6. Tickets to attractions mentioned in the itinerary: Lion Country Safari& Miami Bay Cruise& Gatorland.
1. Round-trip flights to the destination;
2. Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)；
3. Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified；
4. Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
Dolphin Mall Transfer One Way：Adult：$15.00USD/pp；Senior (65+)：$15.00USD/pp；Child (3-12)：$15.00USD/pp；
Everglades Airboat：Adult：$28.00USD/pp；Senior(65+)：$28.00USD/pp；Child (6-11)：$16.00USD/pp；
Orlando Night Tour：Adult：$35.00USD/pp；Senior(65+)：$35.00USD/pp；Child(Under 9-years old)：$25.00USD/pp；
1. When the Jupiter Legend Vacations air ticket promotion is applied to this itinerary, the related itinerary and air tickets will NOT be allowed to change or cancel. The tour fee and air ticket fees will NOT be refunded no matter what the circumstance is.
2. Itinerary Cancellation Policy:
Prior to departure，Penalty charge (% of total tour fee)
Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) 75%
Less than 14 days but 8 days prior to departure date (EST)50%
Less than 21 days but 15 days prior to departure date (EST)25%
Less than 44 days but 22 days prior to departure date (EST)10%
(1) Paid tour fee will NOT be refunded in the case of no-shows on the day of departure.
(2) If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
(3) Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
3. Itinerary Reschedule: reschedule required more than 15 days prior to departure, USD$100/person service fee will be charged (if seats are available on the chosen date); reschedule required within 14 days prior to departure will NOT be allowed.
4. In the event of weather, war, strikes and other force majeure that make it impossible to tour, Jupiter Legend will try its best to protect the safety of guests and their property. Jupiter Legend reserves the right to cancel or adjust part or all of the itinerary, and will not bear any direct or indirect responsibility caused by force majeure. The paid tour fee is non-refundable.
1. The opening hours and capacity limit of attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to COVID-19. When the operating hours and capacity restriction have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
2. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
3. The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather.
4. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
5. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
6. We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factors including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
7. Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
8. Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
9. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
10. Hotel arrangements will be changed depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on tour with your tour guide.
11. Emergency Contact +1（212）334-4222
12. Please read [Terms & Conditions] carefully before you book the tour.
13. All bus tour participants (12 years old and above) need to present the vaccine card or photo of vaccine card + ID to join the tour.