【Premium Service】 Travel in comfort with our experienced professional Chinese speaking tour escort.
【Safety First】Travel with thoroughly disinfected sightseeing coach and our professional well-trained tour escort.
【Unforgettable Journey】 Visit five citys -- Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, New Orleans, while taking in numerous spectacular scenery along the way.
【Home of Music】 Discover the origin of Jazz.
【Feeling of Exoticism】 Walk around one of the most unique spots in US -- French Quarter, experiencing exotic atmosphere in New Orleans.
|Day1||Home - New Orleans|
|Day3||New Orleans - Houston|
|Day4||NASA Space Center - Houston City Tour|
|Day5||Houston - San Antonio|
|Day6||San Antonio - Austin|
|Day7||Dallas City Tour|
|Day8||Dallas airport drop-off|
1. Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat minivan; Minivan; motorcoach);
2. Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days);
3. Bilingual driver and/or guide;
4. Servise fee;
5. Three meals every day (Only dinner is included on pick-up day and breakfast is included on drop-off day).
6. Tickets to attractions mentioned in the itinerary: Jazz Steamboat Mississippi&Oak Alley Plantation&Houston Museum of Natural Science&Buckhorn Saloon& Texas Ranger Museum.
1. Round-trip flights to the destination;
2. Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)；
3. Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified；
4. Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
River Walk Night Tour：$35.00USD/pp；Senior (65+)：$35.00USD/pp；Child (3-12)：$25.00USD/pp；
French Quarte Night Tour：$35.00USD/pp；Senior (65+)：$35.00USD/pp；Child (3-12)：$25.00USD/pp；
Swamp Tour：Adult：$27.00USD/pp；Senior(65+)：$27.00USD/pp；Child (4-12)：$16.00USD/pp；
Houston NASA Space Center：Adult：$29.95USD/pp；Senior(65+)：$27.95USD/pp；Child (4-11)：$24.95USD/pp；
Stockyard Championship Rodeo：Adult：$45.00USD/pp；Senior(65+)：$45.00USD/pp；Child(3-12)：$35.00；
The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum：Adult：$21.00USD/pp；Senior(62+)：$18.00USD/pp；Youth（13-17）：$19.00USD/pp；Child (5-12)：$15.00USD/pp；
1. When the Jupiter Legend Vacations air ticket promotion is applied to this itinerary, the related itinerary and air tickets will NOT be allowed to change or cancel. The tour fee and air ticket fees will NOT be refunded no matter what the circumstance is.
2. Itinerary Cancellation Policy:
Prior to departure, Penalty charge (% of total tour fee)
Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) 75%
Less than 14 days but 8 days prior to departure date (EST)50%
Less than 21 days but 15 days prior to departure date (EST)25%
Less than 44 days but 22 days prior to departure date (EST)10%
(1) Paid tour fee will NOT be refunded in the case of no-shows on the day of departure.
(2) If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
(3) Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
3. Itinerary Reschedule: reschedule required more than 15 days prior to departure, USD$100/person service fee will be charged (if seats are available on the chosen date); reschedule required within 14 days prior to departure will NOT be allowed.
4. In the event of weather, war, strikes and other force majeure that make it impossible to tour, Jupiter Legend will try its best to protect the safety of guests and their property. Jupiter Legend reserves the right to cancel or adjust part or all of the itinerary, and will not bear any direct or indirect responsibility caused by force majeure. The paid tour fee is non-refundable.
Know Before You Book
1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
2. Please be sure to provide accurate and complete information upon booking. This includes name, gender, valid contact information (preferably a mobile phone), accurate flight information, tour location, etc., This helps to avoid any errors upon the reservation because errors affect travel. Any losses due to inaccurate or invalid information will be at your own cost and the company will not be held responsible.
3. Various hotels may have different deposit policy passengers need to comply with. No specific bed type or the position of the tour can be guaranteed at each hotel. Usually 2-4 people can stay in each room maximally. Hotel check-in time starts at 15:00.
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for any of the attractions. Tour attraction admission charges and meal expenses are subject to change at any time without notification. Any purchased ticket cannot be refunded for lower prices.
5. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday have the right to make appropriate adjustments to the itinerary under the conditions of facilitating the operation for the tour group. This, however, will not reduce the items that should be included in the itinerary.
6. During the actual trip, the tour guide or driver has the right to appropriately adjust the tour sequence, stay time or assembly time of scenic spots according to the weather, traffic, and other conditions to ensure the smooth progress of the trip.
7. If the scenic spots are temporarily closed or closed on a particular holiday, etc., the tour guide will adjust the appearance according to the actual situation or replace the location with another scenic spot to ensure the richness of the itinerary. The opening hours and capacity limits of certain attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When the operating hours and capacity restrictions have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
8. Children under the age of 8 require a booster seat in order to participate in the tour group. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday provide the rental service for $10.00/person/day. Please make a request when booking the itinerary so that we may have the booster seat ready in advance. Please understand that the violations and fines are borne by the guests themselves. There is no need for a booster seat for bus travel on the day of travel, and the fee can be refunded to the guest.
9. Normal health conditions are required to participate and enjoy our full itineraries. Contact us for specific policies or information regarding passengers with disabilities who do need to provide advance notification to make a reservation. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday do not guarantee a wheelchair lift-equipped bus and/or seating availability to disabled passengers without prior notification and approval.
10. We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our agents’ website. It is your responsibility to check the [Terms & Conditions] on their website regularly and prior to making a reservation. Unless specifically stated otherwise herein or required by law, JUPITER LEGEND Corporation shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, indirect, incidental or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
Know Before You Go
1. The maximal waiting time for any late passengers is 10 minutes beyond the meeting time announced by the Tour Guide. While JUPITER LEGEND Corporation makes every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point.as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factors including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical prob- lems. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation is not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such a delay, not liable for the expense of connecting air or train or bus service missed as a result of a delay and not liable for any other travel expense caused as a result of a delay.
2. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday reserve the right, when operating conditions require, transferring passengers from one vehicle to another en route.
3. The following documents are recommended to make your check-in process smooth: A valid photo ID is required to board the bus; We recommend you bring a copy of the email confirmation to board the bus.
4. This product is a group activity. If you choose to leave the group, please inform in advance, and obtain the consent of the tour guide. You need to sign the departure agreement form and the unfinished part will be regarded as your own abandonment. The group fee will not be refunded.
5. Gift items in the itinerary that cannot be given away due to force majeure factors such as traffic and weather conditions or personal reasons may be subject to change. Please understand that the fees will not be refunded.
6. Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in most hotel rooms. Customers are responsible for any penalty charged by the hotel in a non-smoking room at least $250 per night.
7. Pets and animals are not allowed on the vehicle.
8. Emergency contact: (Toll Free) +1(866)585-8747 or +1(212)334-4222.
Complimentary airport pick-up is available at 17:00 and 21:00. Please make sure to meet with our staff at the listed time slots with your claimed baggage. Please make sure to be at the meeting point on time. All three scheduled shuttles will depart on time, and no transfer service available after 21:00.