Ring of Fire, also known as the Pan Pacific Volcanic Belt. Millions of years ago, the movement of the Pacific plate and the collision with the North American continental plate caused a series of volcanoes to rise from the ground and the mountains were majestic. The temperate rainforest climate and more than 200 inches of annual rainfall result in lush forests, welcome to the Great Northwest of the Pacific Ocean! The landscape here is unique and unlike any other place in the United States, the natural beauty has never been seen before! Admire the most beautiful virgin forest in the United States, the richest wildlife, the most charming snow-capped mountains and coastlines, and the paradise composed of glaciers, rivers, valleys and waterfalls!
Exclusive! Amtrak Coast Starlight Scenic Train Itinerary, recognized as the most spectacular train line! Towering forests, mountains covered with snow for many years, beautiful river valleys, and vast plains, these beautiful scenery are absolutely impossible to see on the highway! In addition to the excellent view of the full glass shell, the observation car of the train has a special person responsible for explaining the whole process!
Exclusive! The beauty of Napa Valley is synonymous with intoxication! Enjoy 5 Napa wines: Reserve White Zinfandel, Pinot Grigio, Zinfandel, Moscato, Zinfandel Port!
|Day1||Seattle One Day Tour|
|Day2||Amtrak Coast Starlight - Portland|
|Day3||U.S. Route 101 - Founders Grove - Drive-Thru Tree Park - Windsor|
|Day4||Napa Valley Wine Tasting Vehicle San Francisco city Tour|
|Day5||San Francisco - Sundial Bridge - Burney Falls / Shasta Dam - Klamath Falls|
|Day6||Crater Lake national park - Woodburn Premium Outlets|
|Day7||Columbia River Gorge - Portland - Seattle|
1. Transportation (The type of vehicle used will be based on the number of guests attending that day).
2. Professional driver and/or guide.
3. Hotel (Nights are one day less than the total number of tour days).
4. Hotel breakfast.
1. Lunch and dinner.
2. Transportation to the departure boarding point.
3. Service fee (minimum USD$12/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well).
4. Personal expenses (such as food & beverage, telephone surcharge, etc.).
5. Mandatory and optional attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice).
6. Any expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
Sky View Observatory at Colombia CenterTour guide arranges according itinerary
The Museum of FlightTour guide arranges according itinerary
Chihuly Glass GardenTour guide arranges according itinerary
Seattle In-depth Tour (3 hours)Tour guide arranges according itinerary
R7 Mandatory FeeTour guide arranges according itinerary
Non-woodhouse Yellowstone Group and West Tour Group R/BW Series
Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) charge 100% tour fee
Less than 14 days but 8 days prior to departure date (EST) charge 50% fee
Less than 30 days but 15 days prior to departure date (EST) charge 30% fee
1. Paid tour fee will NOT be refunded in the case of no-shows on the day of departure.
2. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
3. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
4. In the event of weather, war, strikes and other force majeure that make it impossible to tour, Jupiter Legend will try its best to protect the safety of guests and their property. Jupiter Legend reserves the right to cancel or adjust part or all of the itinerary, and will not bear any direct or indirect responsibility caused by force majeure. The paid tour fee is non-refundable.
1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
2. Please be sure to provide accurate and complete information upon booking. This includes name, gender, valid contact information (preferably a mobile phone), accurate flight information, tour location, etc., This helps to avoid any errors upon the reservation because errors affect travel. Any losses due to inaccurate or invalid information will be at your own cost and the company will not be held responsible.
3. Various hotels may have different deposit policy passengers need to comply with. No specific bed type or the position of the tour can be guaranteed at each hotel. Usually 2-4 people can stay in each room maximally. Hotel check-in time starts at 15:00.
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for any of the attractions. Tour attraction admission charges and meal expenses are subject to change at any time without notification. Any purchased ticket cannot be refunded for lower prices.
5. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday have the right to make appropriate adjustments to the itinerary under the conditions of facilitating the operation for the tour group. This, however, will not reduce the items that should be included in the itinerary.
6. During the actual trip, the tour guide or driver has the right to appropriately adjust the tour sequence, stay time or assembly time of scenic spots according to the weather, traffic, and other conditions to ensure the smooth progress of the trip.
7. If the scenic spots are temporarily closed or closed on a particular holiday, etc., the tour guide will adjust the appearance according to the actual situation or replace the location with another scenic spot to ensure the richness of the itinerary. The opening hours and capacity limits of certain attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When the operating hours and capacity restrictions have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
8. Children under the age of 8 require a booster seat in order to participate in the tour group. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday provide the rental service for $10.00/person/day. Please make a request when booking the itinerary so that we may have the booster seat ready in advance. Please understand that the violations and fines are borne by the guests themselves. There is no need for a booster seat for bus travel on the day of travel, and the fee can be refunded to the guest.
9. Normal health conditions are required to participate and enjoy our full itineraries. Contact us for specific policies or information regarding passengers with disabilities who do need to provide advance notification to make a reservation. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday do not guarantee a wheelchair lift-equipped bus and/or seating availability to disabled passengers without prior notification and approval.
10. We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our agents’ website. It is your responsibility to check the [Terms & Conditions] on their website regularly and prior to making a reservation. Unless specifically stated otherwise herein or required by law, JUPITER LEGEND Corporation shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, indirect, incidental or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
11. Due to the oil price soar and the cost of vehicle greatly increased, starting April 1, 2022, please be advised that all bus tours will be subject to an additional fuel surcharge of $5 per person per day, which will be paid together with the tour fees when you place the order.
12. The maximal waiting time for any late passengers is 10 minutes beyond the meeting time announced by the Tour Guide. While JUPITER LEGEND Corporation makes every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point.as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factors including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical prob- lems. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation is not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such a delay, not liable for the expense of connecting air or train or bus service missed as a result of a delay and not liable for any other travel expense caused as a result of a delay.
13. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday reserve the right, when operating conditions require, transferring passengers from one vehicle to another en route.
14. The following documents are recommended to make your check-in process smooth: A valid photo ID is required to board the bus; We recommend you bring a copy of the email confirmation to board the bus.
15. This product is a group activity. If you choose to leave the group, please inform in advance, and obtain the consent of the tour guide. You need to sign the departure agreement form and the unfinished part will be regarded as your own abandonment. The group fee will not be refunded.
16. Gift items in the itinerary that cannot be given away due to force majeure factors such as traffic and weather conditions or personal reasons may be subject to change. Please understand that the fees will not be refunded.
17. Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in most hotel rooms. Customers are responsible for any penalty charged by the hotel in a non-smoking room at least $250 per night.
18. Pets and animals are not allowed on the vehicle.
19. Mt Rainier National Park and Olympic National Park are tourist attractions on the mountain. In order to ensure the time to visit each scenic spot, guests need to prepare dry food for lunch in advance.
20. Emergency contact: (Toll Free) +1(866)585-8747 or +1(212)334-4222.
06/20/2022-08/13/2022: Tuesday, Saturday
Minimum 2 people required.
Boarding location：Total 3 boarding locations
Drop-off location：Totally 4 drop-off locations
1、Age limit：【No limit】；
2、Need ID number for reservation or not：【Not needed】；