|Day1||Seattle - Vancouver|
|Day2||Victoria 1-Day Tour|
|Day3||Vancouver free day - Seattle|
1. Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat SUV; Minivan; motor coach))；
2. Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days)；
3. Bilingual driver and/or guide；
5. Admission ticket for BC Ferry and The Butchart Gardens.
1. Lunch and breakfast;
2. Air ticket and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks；
3. Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)；
4. Service fee (minimum USD$12/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)；
5. Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified；
6. Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
FlyOver CanadaTour guide arranges according itinerary
Adult：USD$28.00 / CAD$33.00；
Senior：USD$28.00 / CAD$33.00；
Youth (13-16)：USD$28.00 / CAD$33.00；
Child (12yrs or Minimum height higher than 4０inch/102cm)：USD$21.00 / CAD$25.00；
Exclude 5%GST tax.
1. If the weather condition, war, general strikes, and other unforeseen circumstances interrupt the journey, our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
2. Cancellation & Re-schedule Policy:
a. More than 15 days prior to departure date (EST): Free cancellation with full refund. Please reconfirm the penalty for the added hotel or flight ticket.
b. Less than 14 days but 8 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded.
c. Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
d. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
e. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
Know Before You Book
1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult. A guardian traveling with children must provide proof of custody or notarized parental authorization for travel. An adult accompanying a child who is neither a parent nor guard- ian of the child should have written permission from a parent or guardian to accompany the child across the border, including the name and contact information of the parent or guardian.
2. Please be sure to provide accurate and complete information upon booking. This includes name, gender, valid documents (passport, visa etc.), valid contact information (preferably a mobile phone), accurate flight information, tour location, etc., This helps to avoid any errors upon the reservation because errors affect travel. Any losses due to inaccurate or invalid information will be at your own cost and the company will not be held responsible.
3. Various hotels may have different deposit policy passengers need to comply with. No specific bed type or the position of the tour can be guaranteed at each hotel. Usually 2-4 people can stay in each room maximally. Hotel check-in time starts at 15:00.
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for any of the attractions. Tour attraction admission charges and meal expenses are subject to change at any time without notification. Any purchased ticket cannot be refunded for lower prices.
5. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday have the right to make appropriate adjustments to the itinerary under the conditions of facilitating the operation for the tour group. This, however, will not reduce the items that should be included in the itinerary.
6. During the actual trip, the tour guide or driver has the right to appropriately adjust the tour sequence, stay time or assembly time of scenic spots according to the weather, traffic, and other conditions to ensure the smooth progress of the trip.
7. If the scenic spots are temporarily closed or closed on a particular holiday, etc., the tour guide will adjust the appearance according to the actual situation or replace the location with another scenic spot to ensure the richness of the itinerary. The opening hours and capacity limits of certain attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When the operating hours and capacity restrictions have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
8. Children under the age of 8 require a booster seat in order to participate in the tour group. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday provide the rental service for $10.00/person/day. Please make a request when booking the itinerary so that we may have the booster seat ready in advance. Please understand that the violations and fines are borne by the guests themselves. There is no need for a booster seat for bus travel on the day of travel, and the fee can be refunded to the guest.
9. Normal health conditions are required to participate and enjoy our full itineraries. Contact us for specific policies or information regarding passengers with disabilities who do need to provide advance notification to make a reservation. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday do not guarantee a wheelchair lift-equipped bus and/or seating availability to disabled passengers without prior notification and approval.
10. Guests are required to bring their own relevant documents and materials required for entry or cross-border travel. Whether they can enter or leave the country is subject to the decision of the customs of each country. The inability to enter the country is a force majeure factor, and the paid tour fee will not be refunded.
11. We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our agents’ website. It is your responsibility to check the [Terms & Conditions] on their website regularly and prior to making a reservation. Unless specifically stated otherwise herein or required by law, JUPITER LEGEND Corporation shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, indirect, incidental or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
12. Due to the oil price soar and the cost of vehicle greatly increased, starting April 1, 2022, please be advised that all bus tours will be subject to an additional fuel surcharge of $5 per person per day, which will be paid together with the tour fees when you place the order.
Know Before You Go
1. The maximal waiting time for any late passengers is 10 minutes beyond the meeting time announced by the Tour Guide. While JUPITER LEGEND Corporation makes every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point.as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factors including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical prob- lems. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation is not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such a delay, not liable for the expense of connecting air or train or bus service missed as a result of a delay and not liable for any other travel expense caused as a result of a delay.
2. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday reserve the right, when operating conditions require, transferring passengers from one vehicle to another en route.
3. The following documents are recommended to make your check-in process smooth: A valid photo ID is required to board the bus; We recommend you bring a copy of the email confirmation to board the bus.
4. This product is a group activity. If you choose to leave the group, please inform in advance, and obtain the consent of the tour guide. You need to sign the departure agreement form and the unfinished part will be regarded as your own abandonment. The group fee will not be refunded.
5. Gift items in the itinerary that cannot be given away due to force majeure factors such as traffic and weather conditions or personal reasons may be subject to change. Please understand that the fees will not be refunded.
6. Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with the law and prohibited in most hotel rooms. Customers are responsible for any penalty charged by the hotel in a non-smoking room at least $250 per night.
7. Pets and animals are not allowed on the vehicle.
8. Luggage is subject to inspection when crossing international borders. You will be asked to declare any items subject to duty upon crossing the border. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday are not responsible for any luggage crossing international borders. Passengers must claim all luggage at the border crossing point before proceeding. No luggage is allowed across the border unless claimed by a passenger. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday will not provide free transportation to a passenger denied entry across an international border.
9. Emergency contact: (Toll Free) +1(866)585-8747 or +1(212)334-4222.
Boarding location：Total 2 boarding locations
Drop-off location：Totally 2 drop-off locations
From 11/12/2021, every Friday;
Minimum 2 people required.