1. All bus tour participants (12 years old and above) need to present a vaccination card or photocopy of their vaccine card along with a valid ID in order to join the tour.
2. This product is a destination tour. Please bring your own valid tourist visa.
3. Please be sure to provide accurate and complete information when you book the tour (name, gender, contact information, adult or child, etc.), do not make reservation errors or it will affect your travel. If the trip is delayed or losses are caused due to lack of information, it will be your own responsibility.
4. If you haven't received the confirmation 7 days before your departure date, please contact our staff accordingly.
5. In order to make your trip complete, pleasant, and smooth, we strongly recommend that you choose to book event tickets, catering packages, etc. When making your order, please acknowledge that we do not provide any additional booking services within 7 days before the departure date and during the tour.
6. This product is a destination tour group which is made up of scattered guests. Under the premise of ensuring that the promised service content and standards remain unchanged, it forms a group with other guests to uniformly arrange the itinerary. The sequence of itinerary may be adjusted according to different departure dates.
7. Hotel Star: there is no official star rating standard for hotels in North America, and the hotels involved in the trip are all local brand hotels.
8. The standard double room in North America Hotel is equipped with one king bed or two beds. If you have special requirements for a bed type, please inform us when you book the tour, and we will try our best to coordinate. For three or four people one room, there are only two beds in one room and according to the fire regulations, each room can accommodate only four people. Smoking is not allowed in the hotel, otherwise you will pay a penalty fee of $300.
9. There is no toothbrush, toothpaste, slippers, kettle, etc. in the hotel. Guests need to bring them by themselves.
10. The measuring standard of product components such as: tourist vehicles, hotels, restaurants, tourist attraction facilities, language, and culture, may be different because of the difference of area or country, please be understanding. (The language may be bilingual, such as Mandarin, Cantonese or English)
11. Tourist vehicles: We will arrange the vehicles according to the number of passengers, under 24 passengers we will arrange one person serve as guide and driver and more than 24 passengers we will arrange one guide and one driver for the tour.
12. Each operating organization has different regulations on the safety and rights of tourists by various means of transport, hotels, restaurants, and tourist attractions used during the trip to be responsible for tourists; In case of accidental casualties or other losses, it shall be solved according to the regulations prescribed by various operating agencies, which has nothing to do with our company.
13. If encounter special circumstance such as bad weather, traffic accident, etc. our company reserves the right to modify or cancel the itinerary.
14. We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance to ensure your personal interests.
15. If pick-up and drop-off service are included in your itinerary, please be sure to provide accurate flight information and arrive at the designated pick-up or drop-off location. As a result of the inaccurate information provided caused airport pick-up or drop-off mistake, the travel agency reserves the right to provide secondary service or charge additional airport pick-up or drop-off fee, which should be paid by customer.
16. According to the operation requirements of different hotels, you may be required to provide a credit card as a deposit of incidental during your stay (such as telephone, laundry and catering)
17. Please understand that all event tickets must be booked in advance. No additional booking service is provided during the tour.
18. During the tour, please gather at the boarding location at the appointed time that the tour guide informed, don't be late to avoid delaying the travel of other tourists. If you can't travel with the bus due to being late, please go to the next gathering place by yourself.
19. During the tour, you may stay in different hotels. If the pick-up and delivery of guests from different hotels are involved, the driver and tour guide will make reasonable arrangements according to the actual situation of the team. Please understand and cooperate. Thank you.
20. During the tour, there may be different vehicles and guides to serve you.
21. During the trip, if you need to leave the group, please sign the 《Statement of Verification》
22. Customer under 16 years old must be accompanied by adult (18 years old or older)
23. For the complimentary items during the trip, if they cannot be presented due to traffic, weather and other force majeure factors, or you cannot participate due to personal reasons, please understand that the related fee will not be refunded.
24. If you have special needs (such as bed type, vegetarian food, baby chair, etc.), please inform us at least 7 days before the trip. We will try our best to coordinate, but we will not guarantee it.
25. Only one large / small luggage per person is permitted and the additional luggage charge is $35 per piece.
26. For the sake of fairness, your seat will be changed once a day. Or you can pay CAD $60.00/person to book the first three rows of seats on the bus.
27. Please arrive at the boarding location on time. If you are late and can't travel, the fee you paid will not be refunded.
28. In view of the possible changes or insufficient number of participants, our company reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour group before departure and refund the paid fees in full. We do not undertake any other responsibility and customers shall not claim compensation for the reason.
11/26/2021-04/15/2022: Friday; Minimum 2 people required.
An additional charge of $128 per room for hotel difference will be applied during peak season 12/22/2021-01/03/2022.
Boarding location：Total 2 boarding locations
- 07:45Departure Seattle Historic Chinatown Gate；502 S. King St. Seattle WA 98104 ；
- 07:15Departure Uwajimaya Renton；501 S Grady Way, Renton, WA 98057；
Drop-off location：Totally 2 drop-off locations
- Seattle Historic Chinatown Gate；502 S. King St. Seattle WA 98104 ；
- Uwajimaya Renton；501 S Grady Way, Renton, WA 98057；
Adult：USD$22.00 / CAD$25.00；
Senior：USD$22.00 / CAD$25.00；
Youth (13-16)：USD$17.00 / CAD$20.00；
Child (12yrs or Minimum height higher than 4０inch/102cm)：USD$14.00 / CAD$16.00；
Exclude 5%GST tax.
Rocky Mountain 4-Day Meals
Adult：USD$180.00 / CAD$210.00；
Senior：USD$180.00 / CAD$210.00；
Child (2-11)：USD$180.00 / CAD$188.00；
Include 3 breakfasts, 4 lunch and 2 dinner;
CAD price exclude 5%GST tax.
Banff National Park ticket and Gondola
Adult：USD$60.00 / CAD$70.00；
Senior：USD$60.00 / CAD$70.00；
Child (2-11)：From USD$60.00 / CAD$28.00 ；
CAD$ price Exclude 5%GST tax; please pay the surcharge before the tour depart.
Abraham Lake Helicopter Tour
Adult：USD$188.00 / CAD$220.00；
Senior：USD$188.00 / CAD$220.00；
Child：USD$188.00 / CAD$220.00；
Exclude USD$7.00/CAD$8.00 Registration fee and 5%GST tax.
Lunch for Victoria 1 day Tour
Lunch for Victoria 1 day Tour：$18；
Free for age 2 and below
Victoria Mandatory Fee
Adult：USD$61.00 / CAD$71.00；
Senior：USD$61.00 / CAD$71.00；
Child (under 12)：USD$61.00 / CAD$60.00；
Include BC Ferry and ticket of The Butchart Gardens.
CAD$ price exclude 5%GST tax.
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
Adult：USD47.00 / CAD$55.00；
Senior (65+)：USD43.00 / CAD$50.00；
Youth (13-16)：USD26.00 / CAD$30.00；
Child (6-12)：USD16.00 / CAD$19.00；
CAD$ price exclude 5%GST tax.
Peak to Peak Gondola
Adult：USD$68.00 / CAD$79.00；
Senior：USD$68.00 / CAD$79.00；
Youth (13-18)：USD$60.00 / CAD$71.00；
Child (6-12)：USD$33.00 / CAD$39.00；
CAD$ price exclude 5%GST tax.
Sea to Sky Gondola
Adult：USD$49.00 / CAD$57.00；
Senior：USD$49.00 / CAD$57.00；
Youth (13-18)：USD$29.00 / CAD$34.00；
Child (6-12)：USD$17.00 / CAD$20.00；
Exclude 5%GST tax.
1. The hot spring area provides a locker (with a slight fee) for customers. Please take extra care of your valuables as you are responsible for your belongings.
2. The hot spring area provides swimsuit and towel rental services.
3. This hot spring is a complimentary item. If you are unable to participate in the hot spring due to personal reasons or the maintenance and closure of the scenic spot, there will be no refund.
Complimentary ice skates and Bubble Lake itineraries will be provided only from mid-December to early February of the following year. If the Bubble Lake cannot be reached due to weather changes, we will proceed to the Johnston Canyon instead.