Explore the Space Needle and Pike Place Market.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at Pike Place Market at your own expense with authentic and tasty foods.
|Day1||Seattle one day tour|
1. Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day.) ;
2. Bilingual driver and/or guide.
1. Food and beverage;
2. Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice);
3. Service fee (minimum CAD$12/person/day, Any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well).
4. Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
1. If the weather condition, war, general strikes, and other unforeseen circumstances interrupt the journey, our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
2. Cancellation & Re-schedule Policy:
a. More than 15 days prior to departure date (EST): Free cancellation with full refund.
b. Less than 14 days but 8 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded.
c. Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
d. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
e. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
1. All bus tour participants (12 years old and above) need to present the vaccine card or photo of vaccine card + ID to join the tour.
2. Customer under 19 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
3. The itinerary will be change subject to traffic and weather.
4. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
5. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
6. We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factors including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
7. Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
8. Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
9. Hotel arrangements may change due to seasons. If you need hotel information, please confirm with the tour guide.
10. Passports with a validity period of more than six months are required for transit to the Canada. Guests with US visas need to pre-register for EVUS online by themselves. Guests under the age of 19 need to submit a valid English consent form from their guardian when registering to join the group alone. If you are unable to entry into Canada due to document problems, it has nothing to do with the company, and the fees paid will not be refunded.
11. For tours organized by our company and the transportation company used by others, if bus company's operations endanger the safety of passengers and cause casualties, baggage or other financial losses, the regulations set by different agencies will be used as the basis for all solutions.
12. If the number of participants is insufficient, the company reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour group before departure. And it will refund all of the tour fee paid. The company is not responsible for any other liability and compensation.
Minimum 2 people required.
Boarding location：Total 3 boarding locations
Drop-off location：Totally 1 drop-off locations