|Day1||Home - Honolulu|
|Day2||Pearl Harbor - Half day city tour|
|Day3||Little Circle Island Tour|
|Day4||Big Circle Island Tour or Polynesian Cultural Center (Please select the option when you book the tour)|
|Day5||Maui 1-day tour|
|Day6||Hawaii Island 1-day Tour|
|Day7||Honolulu - Home|
1. Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day).
2. Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days).
3. Driver and/or guide.
4. Two breakfasts per room.
5. tickets to Maui Island or Hawaii Island or Kauai Island.
1. Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange).
2. Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks.
3. Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice);
4. Service fee (airport pick-up and drop-off service + city tour + little circle island tour: $5/person, Polynesian Cultural Village + Big Circle Island Tour + Volcano Island/Maui Island Day Tour: $10/person).
5. Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified.
6. Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
Optional Items（all price is for each person，currency is USD）：
Big Circle Island Tour (include dinner): Per person：$125.00；
Polynesian Cultural Center (include dinner): Per person：$155.00；
1. If the weather condition, war, general strikes, and other unforeseen circumstances interrupt the journey, our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
2. Cancellation & Re-schedule Policy:
a. More than 15 days prior to departure date (EST): Free cancellation with full refund. Please reconfirm the penalty for the added hotel or flight ticket.
b. Less than 14 days but 8 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded.
c. Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
d. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
e. If a guest decides to quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
3. All outer island tickets involved in the Hawaii cross-island itinerary cannot be cancelled or changed once booked.
1. All bus tour participants (12 years old and above) need to present proof of vaccination either by card or a photocopy along with their ID in order to join the tour.
2. The opening hours and capacity limits of certain attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When the operating hours and capacity restriction have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
3. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
4. The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather changes.
5. In case of any attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
6. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for any of the attractions. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from our tour escort on their departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on that day.
7. We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factors including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
8. Please reach the departure point on-time and follow the arrangements of the tour escorts.
9. Before doing any individual activities or leaving the group, please get the approval and or agreement from a tour guide.
10. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
11. Hotel arrangements will be subject to changes depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on-tour with your tour guide.
12. For guests riding a 7-seat vehicle (the actual vehicle type will be subject to the actual number of passengers), booster seats are required for kids under 8 years old. We provide booster rental service for $10/seat/day. Please inform your needs upon booking. Please notice that penalties may be charged due to lack of prior notice.
13. Emergency Contact +1（212）334-4222
14. Please read [Terms & Conditions] carefully before you book the tour.