1. In the Rockies, there can be large temperature differences between morning and evening. The average daytime temperature in summer is 25 °C, and the average night temperature is 15-18 ° C. Please prepare clothes appropriately.
2. In the Rockies, there’s ample sunshine and usually high levels of Ultraviolet rays (UV rays) that may cause sunburn, so proper sun protection will be needed. The region has a dry climate and body lotion is one of the must-haves when traveling.
3. When encountering wild animals, feeding is prohibited; In the case of large animals, do not leave the vehicle and approach.
4. Smoking is strictly prohibited in hotel rooms and throughout the hotel. Violation of the rules will result in a fine of $300 CAD or more.
5. Within the national parks, please note smoking is permitted in certain areas only. Please follow the rules and do not litter cigarette butts. Please make sure that they’re fully out in case of a fire hazard.
6. Please note that hotels in the Rocky Mountains area are mostly 3-4 story wooden structures. Some hotels do not have elevators.
7. For environmental protection, Rocky Mountains area hotels are not provided with toothpaste, toothbrush, slippers, comb; Only shower gel, shampoo, conditioner and soap are provided.
8. Most hotel rooms are not equipped with kettles. If you need hot water for drinking, please ask the hotel’s front desk for assistance. If no kettle can be provided, please use the coffee machine properly as instructed.
9. There is no “hot (boiling)” drinking water at the attractions, if necessary, please prepare it yourself before departure.
10. Canadian voltage power is 110V, and the electrical socket is a three-pin plug: the upper one is round, and the lower two are flat and parallel.
11. Don't forget to bring your camera and enjoy your journey!
This product is a local bus tour. All foreign travelers are responsible to have ready and to bring a valid visa. Confirm and process eTA in advance according to your passport type. For details, please click the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/eta.asp (Electronic Travel Permit [Mandarin] for reference only：https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4iyyMVFvfM）
Please provide accurate and complete information (Name, gender, adult / child, copy of passport and contact information) when booking a tour to avoid errors that would affect your travel. If you cause a delay or cause losses due to missing or inaccurate information, you will be held responsible.
If you have not received a “Tour Confirmation”7 days before your trip, please contact our office.
To ensure a smooth and complete trip, we strongly recommend that you order activity tickets and meal packages, at the time of booking a tour. No additional changes or modifications will be provided within 7 days before or during the tour.
This product is a local bus tour. Under the premise that the promised service and standards remain unchanged, your itinerary may take place alongside another traveler’s itinerary to form a group tour. Depending on arrival and departure dates, travelers’ itinerary sequence may differ.
Hotel Class: North American Hotels do not have an official hotel star rating standard. The hotels involved on the trip are local brand hotels.
The North American Hotel Standard Room is equipped with one large bed or two standard beds. If you have a specific request for bed types, please inform us at the time of booking and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Product components such as: tour vehicles, hotels, restaurants, attraction facilities, etc. may have different standards (ratings, classes, quality) in different regions of the world; please understand. Our bilingual tour guides will use Mandarin and/or English to serve you.
Tour vehicles: Vehicles are arranged according to the number of people in a group. In a group up to 24 passengers, the driver will also be the tour guide. In a group of more than 24 passengers, an individual driver/tour guide will be provided.
Westar Travel acts only as a Tour Operator for the owners and contractors providing transportation, accommodation or other services and is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury, delay or accident due to an act of default of any company engaged in providing service included in these packages.
In case of force majeure including but not limited to weather, traffic accidents, etc. our company has the right to modify or cancel the itinerary.
It is strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance for your personal benefit.
Westar Travel is not responsible for any transportation cancellations or delays, climate change, or any other travel safety issues within the trip that are caused by circumstances not under our company’s control.