Exploring the Rocky Mountain National Parks of Canada by Rocky Mountaineer Luxury Train together with the prestige guided tour to Banff, Icefield, Yoho and Jasper!
Discover Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, Emerald Lake and Peyto Lake.
Your guided trip starts from Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy one of the most famous “world-class” parkway, Icefield parkway, to the Columbia Icefield.
Join the unique experience [Glacier Adventure (Snowcoach+Skywalk)] onto Athabasca Glacier. Cruising on Maligne Lake. Experience the region’s most scenic lakes and majestic canyons in Jasper National Parks.
Yoho National Park, “rock walls and waterfalls,” as an expression of wonder and awe, it can roughly be translated as, “Wow!”
|Day2||Calgary-Banff National Parks-Sulphur Mt.-Johnston Canyon|
|Day3||Lake Louise-Moraine Lake-Yoho National Park-Emerald Lake-Natural Bridge-Banff|
|Day4||Bow Lake-Columbia Icefield-Jasper|
|Day5||Jasper - Rocky Mountaineer Train - Kamloops|
|Day6||Kamloops - Rocky Mountaineer Train - Vancouver|
1. Transportation: Air-conditioned vehicle; Train ticket from Jasper to Vancouver
2. Transfer Service: Pick-up and Drop-off service during designated times.
3. Tour Guide: Bilingual Tour Guide (English and Mandarin)
4. Accommodation: Hotel listed in the itinerary, standard room
5. Insurance: Traffic Accident Insurance during Trip
6. Meals: Rocky Mountaineer train onboard: 2 breakfast + 2 lunch
7. Federal Service Tax 5% GST
8. Calgary hotel surcharge during Stampede and Oil Festival
The following conditions apply to cancellations and changes:
- Reduce the number of participants on the same booking
- Cancel the entire booking
- Change the itinerary
- Change the departure date but keep the same itinerary
1. Within 45 days of departure, there will be no refunds for changes or cancellations of an entire booking (including but not limited to: activities, meals, tickets, pre-paid items, and accommodations in the itinerary).
2. You will be charged 30% of tour fee for cancellations or modifications made more than or 46 days before departure (Refundable for activities and catering).
The following conditions apply to booking modifications:
- Increase the number of travelers in the itinerary（Depending on resource availability corresponding to the itinerary dates）
- Modify the name of a traveler participating in the itinerary.
Guests travelling on Rocky Mountaineer are limited to two checked pieces of luggage per person. Total checked luggage weight per person is not to exceed 30 kg (66 lb.). Each piece of luggage must have an identification tag attached to it that includes name, return address, and telephone number. Oversized items, e.g., sports equipment, may be subject to a surcharge.
Westar and Partner Rocky Mountaineer will not be responsible for the performance of this Agreement if prevented or delayed by acts of God, strikes or other labour relations matters, accidents, weather, traffic, airport conditions, lack of performance by third-party suppliers, or other causes beyond their reasonable control from meeting its terms. Nor will they be responsible for any loss or damage relating to train cancellations or any other cancellations.
This product is a local bus tour. All foreign travelers are responsible to have ready and to bring a valid visa. Confirm and process eTA in advance according to your passport type.