☆ Welcome to the Rockies! Enjoy the dazzling mountain peaks, lush alpine meadows, blue-green lakes, dense forests, and abundant wild animals. Immerse yourself in nature and enjoy local delicacies.
☆ Explore Banff: Step into the temple of time, open the door to a trip into the past, combining mountain and river scenery with history.
☆ Unforgettable journey: A national treasure-class road trip allowing you to explore the gems along the Icefields Parkway, discover a list of winding peaks, high mountains, and flowing water, accompanied by ancient glaciers.
☆ Hiking: Walk along the beautiful shores of the seasonal Moraine Lake as well as the beautiful and iconic Lake Louise. Both lakes offer amazing mountainous views.
☆ Don’t want to miss: Ride on the Ice Explorer and set foot on the massive glacier; stroll along the Skywalk and enjoy the beautiful scenery from the clouds.
☆ Relaxing journey: The train journey seems to slow down the rush of time.
|Day1||Vancouver - VIA Rail|
|Day2||VIA Rail - Jasper National Park - Maligne Lake - Maligne Canyon|
|Day3||Icefield Parkway - Columbia Icefield - Banff|
|Day4||Lake Louise - Moraine Lake - YOHO National Park|
|Day5||Banff - Sulphur Mountain - Johnston Canyon - Calgary|
The following conditions apply to cancellations and changes:
- Reduce the number of participants on the same booking
- Cancel the entire booking
- Change the itinerary
- Change the departure date but keep the same itinerary
The following conditions apply to booking modifications:
- Increase the number of travelers in the itinerary（Depending on resource availability corresponding to the itinerary dates）
- Modify the name of a traveler participating in the itinerary.
1. In the event of an accident or force majeure, including but not limited to: VIA Rail Dispatch, temporary closure of airports or stations, temporary cancellation of transportation companies, weather, transportation control, etc., that cause cancellation or postponement of flights and trains, we will do our best to assist you with a solution.
2. This product is packaged with VIA Rail Canada products. For information about the train and refund policies, please refer to a final confirmation from the Canadian VIA National Railway operator.
3. It is strongly recommended that you purchase relevant travel insurance in advance.
(Electronic Travel Permit [Mandarin] for reference only：https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4iyyMVFvfM）