★ Free 6 Admissions to:
Moncton Magnetic Hill
Anne of Green Gable
Longest (Cross Ocean) bridge in the Canada - Confederation Bridge
★ Must Taste:
Lobster dinner (Fee apply)
French dinner (Fee apply)
★ Must Try:
Taking Harbour Hopper (Fee apply) to discover Halifax
Enjoy boat cruise (Fee apply) to discover the various islands
Aquarium of Quebec (Fee apply)
Taking 1000 Island Boat Cruise (Fee apply) or 1000 Island helicopter (Fee apply)
Taking Niagara City Cruise (Fee apply)
CN Tower (Fee apply)
★ Exclusive hotel upgrade to 5 Star Hotel Fairmont Le Chateau (Tour L)
★ Free 2 breakfasts each room (Toronto Hotel only)
|Day2||TORONTO - OTTAWA - MONTREAL|
|Day3||MONTREAL- NEW BRUNSWICK - FREDERICTON|
|Day4||FREDERICTON - HALIFAX – PEGGY’S COVE - HALIFAX|
|Day5||HALIFAX - PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND – CHARLOTTETOWN - MONCTON|
|Day6||MONCTON - SAINT JOHN - FREDERICTION|
|Day7||FREDERICTION - QUEBEC CITY|
|Day8||QUEBEC CITY- 1000 ISLAND - TORONTO|
|Day9||TORONTO HOTEL – NIAGARA FALLS|
|Day10||HOTEL – TORONTO DOWNTOWN – TORONTO PEARSON AIRPORT|
· 13% HST and other tax
· Transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
· English speaking tour guide
· Hotel accommodations
After booking, if you cancel the tour 30 days before departure, the fee for each person is $75
21 days before departure, 50% of the tour fee will be charged
If you cancel the tour 14 days before departure, 100% of the tour fee will be charged
If the guests are unable to join the tour or need to cancel due to irresistible reasons such as the epidemic situation, they will be coordinated according to the specific situation.
1) Tourists need to provide proof that they have been vaccinated (2 doses)
2) Tourists will get a temperature check prior to boarding every day, if any tourist fined suspicious symptoms, such as fever, cough, etc... We're sorry to deny your boarding.
3) Must wear mask in the bus
4) Every time get on and off from the bus, please use the hand sanitizer that provided on the bus
5) No eat at bus
To give our customers peace of mind
A) Hand sanitizer is provided on the car, which is convenient for tourists to use
B) At the end of the daily trip, disinfect and clean the vehicle
C) Our Tour guide provides proof that the 2 doses of vaccine have been completed
D) Our Tour guide wears mask throughout
During the pandemic, in order to protect the health and safety of our VIP guests, tourist’s temperature check will be done every morning. If a tourist exceeds 38 degrees Celsius or continues to have symptoms, such as coughing during the journey, our tour guide will ask the guest to leave the tour and seek medical treatment or do self-isolation as soon as possible. If you cannot join the tour or finish the whole itinerary due to the above symptoms, tourists can reschedule or ask someone to replace them for any tours in the future. The fee of reschedule or replacement will be exempted.
* On account of the current special situation, the price and opening hours of some attraction spots may be adjusted or revised at any time. Please refer to the marked price at the time of actual visit. If the attraction spot is not open, we reserve the right to cancel the spot or rearrange others tourist attraction instead.
· Pick up location default to drop off location, if you want to change drop off location, please check availability from us in advance.
· All the admissions and attraction must be bought from our Tour guide (Not allow City Pass or own Tickets arrange)
· For extending stay in hotel please contact us for price.
· Please arrival at least 15 mins before departure time. All the pick-up& drop off times are for your reference only.
· The sequence of your trip may be varied, due to the different departure dates. Please follow your final itinerary.
· The tour fees on holiday seasons may change without notice, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and your consideration will be very much appreciated.
· Tour activities should be together, if guest want to leave the tour, must notice to tour guide, and our company takes no responsibilities for any accident and missed bus, and no fare will be refunded in this case.
· No smocking at hotel room, a punished fine between $300 and $350 if disregard of the regulations.
· If guest exits tour due to personal reasons, it will be treated as a voluntary withdrawal of the guest’s own will. We are sorry but there will be no refund or compensation(s) whatsoever to the member concerned. We would like to ask your kinds understanding of the foregoing policy.
· In the event that a tour is cancelled due to not enough people registered (less than 30 passengers) or need to change travel date(s) we reserve the right to cancel the tour and will have no responsibility beyond the refund of all monies paid by the passengers and received by us. Most tour will be confirmed 3-4 days prior to departure.
· Travel Insurance recommend to customer for travelling. Please consult our sales representatives for details.
· In the cases of unexpected injury or death, loss of or damage to luggage or personal belongings etc., the safety rules and regulations of those companies should serve as the basis for resolving the problems and it has nothing to do with our company.
· Triple Room and Quad Room are to be shared with two double beds.
· Please read “Terms & Conditions”.
· Programs are subject to availability & may change without notice
You have read, understood and accepted the above terms and conditions.**