From the mountain to the sea without returning, travel through 2 world-class highways and explore the most pristine natural landscapes in Canada
Discover Banff, Yoho, and Jasper National Parks
Cruising on Maligne Lake. Experience the region’s most scenic lakes and majestic canyons in Jasper National Parks.
Visit the city of Kelowna in the Okanagan Valley, the hometown of award-winning vineyards and wineries.
|Day2||Icefield Parkway - Columbia Icefield - Jasper|
|Day3||Jasper National Park - Maligne Lake - Banff|
|Day4||Banff - Banff National Park (Bow Falls/Lake Louise/ Moraine Lake)- Revelstoke/ Vernon|
|Day5||Revelstoke - Kelowna - Vancouver|
1. Transportation: Air-conditioned tour bus
2. Bilingual Tour Guide (English and Chinese)
3. Hotel accommodations as listed -standard room
4. Activities or admission fees as listed on the itinerary
5. Travel Insurance: Traffic accident insurance during the trip
1. GST (Goods and Services Tax) 5%
2. Driver/Tour Guide gratuity C$10/pp/day in Alberta, C$12/pp/day in British Columbia
4. Activities or admission fees as not listed on the itinerary
5. Any costs caused by force majeure
6. All Personal Expenses such as laundry, phone & travel insurance
All add-on activity & meal options must be purchased 7 days before the tour start, and subject to availability of resources
· 0 to 15 days prior to tour start, 100% is non-refundable;
· 16 to 30 days prior to tour start, 75% is non-refundable;
· 31 to 45 days prior to tour start, 50% is non-refundable;
· 46 to 90 days prior to tour start, a $50 dollar services fee will be applied.
Order to modify
Increasing the number of people attending the trip (depending on the availability of resources for the date of the trip)
No modification shall be made within 30 days before the mission; A service charge of C$50/ single/trip will be charged for 31 days or more prior to tour departure
• When the order is revised and the resource situation changes, additional fees will be charged according to the actual situation.
• Bank wire transfer fees or credit card fees will be deducted from the refund together with cancellation or modification fees for any reason.
• Any changes or cancellations must be made by contacting the company directly in writing via email or fax.
• Cancellations and refunds will be processed within 1-7 working days.
1. This product is a local bus tour. All foreign travelers are responsible to have ready and to bring a valid visa. Confirm and process eTA in advance according to your passport type. For details, please click the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/eta.asp (Electronic Travel Permit [Mandarin] for reference only：https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4iyyMVFvfM）
2. Please provide accurate and complete information (Name, gender, adult / child, copy of passport and contact information) when booking a tour to avoid errors that would affect your travel. If you cause a delay or cause losses due to missing or inaccurate information, you will be held responsible.
3. If you have not received a “Tour Confirmation”7 days before your trip, please contact our office.
4. To ensure a smooth and complete trip, we strongly recommend that you order activity tickets and meal packages, at the time of booking a tour. No additional changes or modifications will be provided within 7 days before or during the tour.
5. This product is a local bus tour. Under the premise that the promised service and standards remain unchanged, your itinerary may take place alongside another traveler’s itinerary to form a group tour. Depending on arrival and departure dates, travelers’ itinerary sequence may differ.
6. Hotel Class: North American Hotels do not have an official hotel star rating standard. The hotels involved on the trip are local brand hotels.
7. The North American Hotel Standard Room is equipped with one large bed or two standard beds. If you have a specific request for bed types, please inform us at the time of booking and we will do our best to accommodate you.
8. Product components such as: tour vehicles, hotels, restaurants, attraction facilities, etc. may have different standards (ratings, classes, quality) in different regions of the world; please understand. Our bilingual tour guides will use Mandarin and/or English to serve you.
9. Tour vehicles: Vehicles are arranged according to the number of people in a group. In a group up to 24 passengers, the driver will also be the tour guide. In a group of more than 24 passengers, an individual driver/tour guide will be provided.
10. Westar Travel acts only as a Tour Operator for the owners and contractors providing transportation, accommodation or other services and is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury, delay or accident due to an act of default of any company engaged in providing service included in these packages.
11. In case of force majeure including but not limited to weather, traffic accidents, etc. our company has the right to modify or cancel the itinerary.
12. It is strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance for your personal benefit.
13. Westar Travel is not responsible for any transportation cancellations or delays, climate change, or any other travel safety issues within the trip that are caused by circumstances not under our company’s control.
1. In the Rockies, there can be large temperature differences between morning and evening. The average daytime temperature in summer is 25 °C, and the average night temperature is 15-18 ° C. Please prepare clothes appropriately.
2. In the Rockies, there’s ample sunshine and usually high levels of Ultraviolet rays (UV rays) that may cause sunburn, so proper sun protection will be needed. The region has a dry climate and body lotion is one of the must-haves when traveling.
3. When encountering wild animals, feeding is prohibited; In the case of large animals, do not leave the vehicle and approach.
4. Smoking is strictly prohibited in hotel rooms and throughout the hotel. Violation of the rules will result in a fine of $300 CAD or more.
5. Within the national parks, please note smoking is permitted in certain areas only. Please follow the rules and do not litter cigarette butts. Please make sure that they’re fully out in case of a fire hazard.
6. Please note that hotels in the Rocky Mountains area are mostly 3-4 story wooden structures. Some hotels do not have elevators.
7. For environmental protection, Rocky Mountains area hotels are not provided with toothpaste, toothbrush, slippers, comb; Only shower gel, shampoo, conditioner and soap are provided.
8. Most hotel rooms are not equipped with kettles. If you need hot water for drinking, please ask the hotel’s front desk for assistance. If no kettle can be provided, please use the coffee machine properly as instructed.
9. There is no “hot (boiling)” drinking water at the attractions, if necessary, please prepare it yourself before departure.
10. Canadian voltage power is 110V, and the electrical socket is a three-pin plug: the upper one is round, and the lower two are flat and parallel.
11. Don't forget to bring your camera and enjoy your journey!
1. If your itinerary includes airport pick-up and drop-off service, please provide accurate flight information and arrive at the designated pick-up location in advance. If the pick-up or designated pick-up location is mistaken due to inaccurate information you have provided, you will be charged C$30/pp for a second pick-up service.
2. According to different hotel operation requirements, you may be required to provide credit card information as a deposit during your stay for miscellaneous expenses and incidental guarantees (such as telephone expense, laundry, catering).
3. Before your trip, if you need any assistance, you are welcome to call our customer service: North America toll free No.: 1-855-201-8525；China Hotline (Free) 400-113-3813.
4. All activities and meals must be booked in advance. Please understand that no additional bookings will be provided during the tour.
5. During the tour, please arrive at the pick-up location at the time scheduled by the tour guide. Do not be late to avoid delaying other tourists’ itinerary. If you are late or miss the transportation we have provided, you are responsible (at your own expense) to meet the group at the next designated meeting location.
6. During your trip, the tour guide may pick-up or drop-off travelers accommodated at different hotels. The tour guide will make reasonable arrangements according to the presented situation. Please cooperate and understand, thank you.
7. During your trip, there may be different vehicles and tour guides serving you.
8. If for any reason you need to leave our group during the trip, you must fill out a “Letter of Liability Release”; no exceptions.
9. Guests under 16 years old, must be accompanied by an adult (Age 18 or above).
10. In the event of traffic, weather, or other circumstances not under our company’s control, or if you are unable to participate in activities included in the itinerary due to personal reasons, no refunds will be given.
11. If you have special needs (such as but not limited to: bed type, vegetarian options, high-chairs, etc.) please inform us at least 7 days before your trip. We will do our best to accommodate you, but there is no guarantee