Calgary joins Vancouver and leaves no turning back, walking through 93 Icefield Avenue, collecting the most pristine natural landscapes in Canada
|Day2||ICEFIELD PACKWAY – COLUMBIA ICEFIELD|
|Day3||Banff - Banff National Park (Bow Falls/Lake Louise/ Moraine Lake)- Revelstoke/ Vernon|
|Day4||Revelstoke - Kelowna - Vancouver|
1. Transportation: Air-conditioned tour bus
2. Bilingual Tour Guide (English and Chinese)
3. Hotel accommodations as listed -standard room
4. Activities or admission fees as listed on the itinerary
5. Travel Insurance: Traffic accident insurance during the trip
1. GST (Goods and Services Tax) 5%
2. Driver/Tour Guide gratuity C$10/pp/day in Alberta, C$12/pp/day in British Columbia
4. Activities or admission fees as not listed on the itinerary
5. Any costs caused by force majeure
6. All Personal Expenses such as laundry, phone & travel insurance
All add-on activity & meal options must be purchased 7 days before the tour start, and subject to availability of resources
· 0 to 14 days prior to tour start, 100% is non-refundable;
· 15to 30 days prior to tour start, 75% is non-refundable;
· Over 30 days prior to tour start, a $50 dollar services fee will be applied.
Order to modify
Increasing the number of people attending the trip (depending on the availability of resources for the date of the trip)
No modification shall be made within 30 days before the mission; A service charge of C$50/ single/trip will be charged for 31 days or more prior to tour departure
• When the order is revised and the resource situation changes, additional fees will be charged according to the actual situation.
• Bank wire transfer fees or credit card fees will be deducted from the refund together with cancellation or modification fees for any reason.
• Any changes or cancellations must be made by contacting the company directly in writing via email or fax.
• Cancellations and refunds will be processed within 1-7 working days.