Explore the old naval port town of Whittier and have the opportunity to take a Glacier Cruise and observe close-up the magnificent sight of pieces of a glacier falling into the ocean.
Alaskan locals hide a nice summer resort, natural oxygen bar Hatcher Pass, visit the vintage gold mine heritage park, taste local fresh beer.
Visit a gold rush town, view the huge mountain Denali, and have the opportunity to see Denali and the majestic Alaska Range close up from a flightseeing plane.
Take a glass-domed train offering 180° views (ticket included), immerse yourself in the beautiful scenery, and maybe even see some wildlife.
Stay in Denali National Park area and have the opportunity to see the highest mountain in North America.
Stay in a quality international chain hotel in Anchorage, with breakfast and free wi-fi included.
|Day1||Arrive in Anchorage (Airport code: ANC)|
|Day5||Anchorage-Alaska Glass Dome Sightseeing Train-Denali|
1. Hotels described in the itinerary, or equivalent hotels.
2. Local guide/driver service.
3. Tour bus service, with the specific vehicle type determined by the size of the group.
4. Attraction entrance fees noted in the itinerary.
5. Hotel breakfasts and meals listed as included in the itinerary.
1. Transportation to/from Alaska, and transportation within Alaska that is not included in the itinerary.
2. Optional activities and entrance fees not included in the itinerary.
3. Lunch, dinner, and other meals noted in the itinerary as not included.
4. In accordance with local standards, you may tip your guide based on the quality of their service. Tipping standard is $20/person/day. Please pay tips to your guide on the day of your tour, to express your respect and gratitude for their work.
5. Other expenses not mentioned in the itinerary or agreement.
Denali ATV Adventure
Double（At least 2）：$200.00；
Approximately 2.5 hours round trips, including about 1.5-hour ATV adventures, English guide.
Natural History Tour
4-5 hours round trip. English explanation
Talkeetna Speedboat Tour
About 2 hours roundtrip. English narration.
Denali Flightseeing Tour not including glacier landing
About 1 hour roundtrip. English narration.
Denali Flightseeing Tour including glacier landing
About 1.5 hours roundtrip. English narration. After successfully landing on the glacier, you must pay the $15/person national park entrance fee.
Glacier & Marine Life Cruise
About 5 hours roundtrip. Includes western-style box lunch. English narration.
1. For cancelations within 15 days of the tour date, no refund will be given.
2. For cancelations between 16 to 25 days from the tour date, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
3. For cancelations between 26 to 35 days from the tour date, 70% of the fee will be refunded.
If you are unable to participate in the tour due to transportation issues, a government shutdown, illness, accident, sudden changes in weather, or other unforeseen and unpreventable personal circumstances, it is suggested that you transfer the booked itinerary to someone else. Our company can change the name on the booking for free. If you decide to change or postpone your itinerary, we will do our best to minimize the loss to you, but there are some costs we are not able to recover. Thus, changes will be made in accordance with the following policy:
1. For changes or postponements made more than 35 days ahead of the tour date, no fee will be charged.
2. For changes or postponements made within 35 days of the tour date, after deducting the fees for activities that have already been booked, the remainder of your payment will be applied to the cost of your new itinerary.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
1. All company staff members who interact directly with guests have been completely vaccinated and will provide you with attentive and professional service.
2. The interior of each tour vehicle is thoroughly sanitized at the end of each day.
3. All tour vehicles are stocked with hand sanitizer and face masks for guests to use as needed.
Essential Information About Booking:
1. This tour is led by a local Chinese-speaking guide (except where otherwise noted). The minimum number of people for each tour is four; please check in advance about whether the minimum has been reached.
2. We strongly suggest that you wait to buy plane tickets until after you receive your confirmation from us.
3. Please provide us with your flight information and phone number at least 10 days ahead of your tour departure. Otherwise, we will be unable to send you the final confirmation.
4. If you do not provide our company with your correct flight information in time, and as a result we do not have a car and staff member available, we reserve the right to refuse any free airport pick-up or drop-off service originally offered. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
5. Alaska fire code does not permit adding extra beds in hotel rooms. All hotel rooms have either one or two beds.
6. This product is priced as a package tour. If you are unable to participate in some of the tour activities or unable to use any part of the itinerary or included services, we are unable to give any refunds.
7. Due to the oil price soar and the cost of vehicle greatly increased, starting April 1, 2022, please be advised that all bus tours will be subject to an additional fuel surcharge of $5 per person per day, which will be paid together with the tour fees when you place the order.
Essential Information About the Tour:
1. This tour requires you to bring a photo ID, such as a foreign passport with an American visa, or an American driver’s license.
2. The sequence of activities in this tour itinerary is subject to change based on the tour departure date, weather conditions, etc., but the content of the tour will not change. The sequence in the above itinerary is provided for reference only and may not match your final itinerary.
3. Different guides are assigned to each day tour, so each day you will have a different guide leading your tour.
4. If there are discrepancies between any time stated in the itinerary and the time given by your guide, please meet at the time your guide has informed you of.
5. Some places in Alaska can be relatively cold in summer. Please bring warm clothes, such as a wind and water-proof jacket, fleece jacket, hat, scarf, etc.
6. Summer tours in Alaska primarily involve outdoor natural attractions. During your tour please follow the instructions of your guide in order to stay safe and protect the natural environment.
7. Alaska has many scenic views that can be seen from the road. When stopping by the side of the road to take in the scenery, do not linger or take pictures in the middle of the road. Guests must take responsibility for any accidents caused by such behavior.
8. Minors under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult or provide a wavier signed by a legal guardian.
9. If you didn’t book any optional activities available on the tour in advance, you can talk with your guide about booking these activities. In this case payment must be made in cash.
10. Please be aware, if you are not able to meet your guide at the appointed time and place due to personal reasons (including but not limited to illness, accidents, running late, etc.), and thus miss the chance to board the bus and cannot participate in the tour, we are afraid we cannot refund your fee for that day.
Please arrive at the pick-up location least 10 to 15 minutes early.
You may call us within 1 to 2 days of your tour to confirm the pick-up time and location.
11. If, due to unpreventable circumstances (including but not limited to: natural disasters, political and social situations, accidents and malfunctions, road closures, etc.), adjustments must be made to the tour in order to protect the safety and welfare of all guests in the tour group, our company reserves the right to take measures including changing the time or content of the tour or even canceling some or all tour activities. The related tour fees cannot be refunded, and any additional costs incurred (i.e. extended hotel stay, transportation, meals, plane ticket changes) must be borne by the guests.
Natural disasters: flood, earthquake, hail, snowstorm, tsunami, etc.
Political & social situations: war, shutdown, protest, regime change, policy change, terrorist attack, etc.
Accidents and malfunctions: tour bus or other transportation equipment malfunction, sudden damage to recreational equipment, traffic accident or other blockage of roads, etc.
Road closures: roads impassable due to weather conditions, traffic accidents, etc.
Boarding location：Total 1 boarding locations
Drop-off location：Totally 1 drop-off locations
06/05/2022-08/31/2022: Friday, Sunday
1、Age limit：【No limit】；
2、Need ID number for reservation or not：【Not needed】；