Know Before You Book
1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
2. Please be sure to provide accurate and complete information upon booking. This includes name, gender, valid contact information (preferably a mobile phone), accurate flight information, tour location, etc., This helps to avoid any errors upon the reservation bookings because errors affect travel. Any losses due to inaccurate or invalid information will be at your own expense and the company will not be held responsible.
3. Various hotels may have different deposit policy that passengers need to comply with. No specific bed type or the position of the tour can be guaranteed at each hotel. Usually, 2-4 people can stay in each room maximally. Hotel check-in time starts at 15:00.
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for any of the attractions. Tour attraction admission charges and meal expenses are subject to change at any time without notification. Any purchased ticket cannot be refunded for lower prices.
5. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday have the right to make appropriate adjustments to the itinerary under the conditions of facilitating the operation for the tour group. This, however, will not reduce the items that should be included in the itinerary.
6. During the actual trip, the tour guide or driver has the right to appropriately adjust the tour sequence, stay time or assembly time of scenic spots according to the weather, traffic, and other conditions to ensure the smooth progression of the trip.
7. If the scenic spots are temporarily closed or closed on a particular holiday, etc., the tour guide will adjust the appearance according to the actual situation or replace the location with another scenic spot to ensure the richness of the itinerary. The opening hours and capacity limits of certain attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When the operating hours and capacity restrictions have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
8. Children under the age of 8 require a booster seat in order to participate in the group tour. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday provide the rental service for $10.00/person/day. Please make a request when booking the itinerary so that we may have the booster seat ready in advance. Please understand that the violations and fines are borne by the guests themselves. There is no need for a booster seat for bus travel on the day of travel, and the fee can be refunded to the guest.
9. Normal health conditions are required in order to participate and enjoy our full itineraries. Contact us for specific policies or information regarding passengers with disabilities who do need to provide advance notifications to make a reservation. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday does not guarantee a wheelchair liftequipped bus and/or seating availability to disabled passengers without prior notification and approval.
10. In order to make your trip more complete, pleasant, and smooth, we strongly recommend that you choose to book event tickets, catering packages, etc. when making your order. Please be aware that we do not provide any additional booking services within 7 days before the departure date or during the tour.
11. The price in the system is US dollars which includes tax. If you need to pay in CAD dollars, please check the Vancouver price list (click the blue font to view), all CAD dollar prices do not include 5% GST.
12. We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our agents’ website. It is your responsibility to check the [Terms & Conditions] on their website regularly and prior to making a reservation. Unless specifically stated otherwise herein or required by law, JUPITER LEGEND Corporation shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, indirect, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
13. Due to the oil price soar and the cost of vehicle greatly increased, starting April 1, 2022, please be advised that all bus tours will be subject to an additional fuel surcharge of $5 per person per day. This will be paid together with the tour fees upon placing your order.
Know Before You Go
1. The maximum waiting time for any late passengers is 10 minutes beyond the meeting time announced by the Tour Guide. While JUPITER LEGEND Corporation makes every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point at a specific time. This could be affected by a number of factors including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problems. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation is not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such a delay. They are not liable for the expense of connecting air or train or bus services missed as a result of a delay and are not liable for any other travel expense caused as a result of a delay.
2. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday reserve the right, when operating conditions require, transferring passengers from one vehicle to another in route.
3. The following documents are recommended to make your check-in process smooth: A valid photo ID is required in order to board the bus. We recommend you bring a copy of your email confirmation to board the bus as well.
4. This product is a group activity. If you choose to leave the group, please inform in advance, and obtain the consent of the tour guide. You need to sign the departure agreement form and the unfinished part will be regarded as your own abandonment. The group fee will not be refunded.
5. Gift items in the itinerary that cannot be given away due to force majeure factors such as traffic and weather conditions or personal reasons may be subject to change. Please understand that the fees will not be fully refunded.
6. Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with the law and prohibited in most hotel rooms. Customers are responsible for any penalty charged by the hotel in a non-smoking room at least CAD$300 and more per night.
7. Pets and animals are not allowed on the vehicle.
8. Emergency contact: (Toll Free) +1(866)585-8747 or +1(212)334-4222
Drop-off location Vancouver International Airport (YVR)； Complimentary airport drop-off services on the last day of the tour are available for domestic flights after 21:30 and international flights after 22:30.