【Explore Yellowstone】Learn about wondrous Yellowstone National Park by exploring all its iconic spots including Old Faithful, Morning Glory Pool, Grand Prismatic Spring, etc.
【City View】Visit the smallest city who ever host a World's Fair.
【National Park】Pack two great national parks in one journey: Yellowstone and Grand Teton.
【Western Style】Walk into the well-known town of Jackson, getting amazed by the artistry of Jackson Hole’s Elk Antler Arch.
【Northwest's Hidden Gem】Visit Lake Coeur d'Alene, going through the world's longest floating boardwalk.
【Hotel arrangement】One-night stay at the West Yellowstone Hotel.
|Day1||Seattle one day tour|
|Day2||Seattle - Spokane - Missoula|
|Day3||Missoula - Yellowstone National Park|
|Day4||Yellowstone Bear World Vehicle Grand Teton National Park Vehicle Yellowstone National Park|
|Day5||Yellowstone National Park - Missoula|
|Day6||Missoula - Coeur d'Alene - Seattle|
1. Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat minivan; Minivan; motorcoach).
2. Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days).
3. Bilingual driver and/or guide.
1. Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel).
2. Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks.
3. Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
4. Service fee (minimum US$12/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well).
5. Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified.
6. Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
Yellow Stone & Grand Teton National Park （Mandatory）Tour guide arranges according itinerary
Mandatory fee including: Admission, parking, vehicle wear and fuel surcharges.
Yellowstone Bear WorldTour guide arranges according itinerary
Coeur d’AleneTour guide arranges according itinerary
Buffet/Group MealTour guide arranges according itinerary
Each adult/price：$16 - $22；
The actual price is based on different restaurant.
Non-woodhouse Yellowstone Group and West Tour Group R/BW Series
Prior to departurePenalty charge (% of total tour fee)
Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) 100%
Less than 14 days but 8 days prior to departure date (EST)50%
Less than 30 days but 15 days prior to departure date (EST)30%
1. Paid tour fee will NOT be refunded in the case of no-shows on the day of departure.
2. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
3. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
4. In the event of weather, war, strikes and other force majeure that make it impossible to tour, Jupiter Legend will try its best to protect the safety of guests and their property. Jupiter Legend reserves the right to cancel or adjust part or all of the itinerary, and will not bear any direct or indirect responsibility caused by force majeure. The paid tour fee is non-refundable.
Know Before You Book
1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult. A guardian traveling with children must provide proof of custody or notarized parental authorization for travel. An adult accompanying a child who is neither a parent nor guard- ian of the child should have written permission from a parent or guardian to accompany the child across the border, including the name and contact information of the parent or guardian.
2. Please be sure to provide accurate and complete information upon booking. This includes name, gender, valid documents (passport, visa etc.), valid contact information (preferably a mobile phone), accurate flight information, tour location, etc., This helps to avoid any errors upon the reservation because errors affect travel. Any losses due to inaccurate or invalid information will be at your own cost and the company will not be held responsible.
3. Various hotels may have different deposit policy passengers need to comply with. No specific bed type or the position of the tour can be guaranteed at each hotel. Usually 2-4 people can stay in each room maximally. Hotel check-in time starts at 15:00.
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for any of the attractions. Tour attraction admission charges and meal expenses are subject to change at any time without notification. Any purchased ticket cannot be refunded for lower prices.
5. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday have the right to make appropriate adjustments to the itinerary under the conditions of facilitating the operation for the tour group. This, however, will not reduce the items that should be included in the itinerary.
6. During the actual trip, the tour guide or driver has the right to appropriately adjust the tour sequence, stay time or assembly time of scenic spots according to the weather, traffic, and other conditions to ensure the smooth progress of the trip.
7. If the scenic spots are temporarily closed or closed on a particular holiday, etc., the tour guide will adjust the appearance according to the actual situation or replace the location with another scenic spot to ensure the richness of the itinerary. The opening hours and capacity limits of certain attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When the operating hours and capacity restrictions have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
8. Children under the age of 8 require a booster seat in order to participate in the tour group. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday provide the rental service for $10.00/person/day. Please make a request when booking the itinerary so that we may have the booster seat ready in advance. Please understand that the violations and fines are borne by the guests themselves. There is no need for a booster seat for bus travel on the day of travel, and the fee can be refunded to the guest.
9. Normal health conditions are required to participate and enjoy our full itineraries. Contact us for specific policies or information regarding passengers with disabilities who do need to provide advance notification to make a reservation. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday do not guarantee a wheelchair lift-equipped bus and/or seating availability to disabled passengers without prior notification and approval.
10. Guests are required to bring their own relevant documents and materials required for entry or cross-border travel. Whether they can enter or leave the country is subject to the decision of the customs of each country. The inability to enter the country is a force majeure factor, and the paid tour fee will not be refunded.
11. We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our agents’ website. It is your responsibility to check the [Terms & Conditions] on their website regularly and prior to making a reservation. Unless specifically stated otherwise herein or required by law, JUPITER LEGEND Corporation shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, indirect, incidental or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
12. Due to the oil price soar and the cost of vehicle greatly increased, starting April 1, 2022, please be advised that all bus tours will be subject to an additional fuel surcharge of $5 per person per day, which will be paid together with the tour fees when you place the order.
Know Before You Go
1. The maximal waiting time for any late passengers is 10 minutes beyond the meeting time announced by the Tour Guide. While JUPITER LEGEND Corporation makes every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point.as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factors including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical prob- lems. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation is not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such a delay, not liable for the expense of connecting air or train or bus service missed as a result of a delay and not liable for any other travel expense caused as a result of a delay.
2. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday reserve the right, when operating conditions require, transferring passengers from one vehicle to another en route.
3. The following documents are recommended to make your check-in process smooth: A valid photo ID is required to board the bus; We recommend you bring a copy of the email confirmation to board the bus.
4. This product is a group activity. If you choose to leave the group, please inform in advance, and obtain the consent of the tour guide. You need to sign the departure agreement form and the unfinished part will be regarded as your own abandonment. The group fee will not be refunded.
5. Gift items in the itinerary that cannot be given away due to force majeure factors such as traffic and weather conditions or personal reasons may be subject to change. Please understand that the fees will not be refunded.
6. Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with the law and prohibited in most hotel rooms. Customers are responsible for any penalty charged by the hotel in a non-smoking room at least $250 per night.
7. Pets and animals are not allowed on the vehicle.
8. Luggage is subject to inspection when crossing international borders. You will be asked to declare any items subject to duty upon crossing the border. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday are not responsible for any luggage crossing international borders. Passengers must claim all luggage at the border crossing point before proceeding. No luggage is allowed across the border unless claimed by a passenger. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday will not provide free transportation to a passenger denied entry across an international border.
9. Emergency contact: (Toll Free) +1(866)585-8747 or +1(212)334-4222.
Boarding location：Total 3 boarding locations
Drop-off location：Totally 3 drop-off locations
Additional date: 04/30/2022、05/14/2022、09/17/2022、10/01/2022
minimum 2 people.