|Day1||Home - Cancun|
|Day2||Cancun - Las Coloradas Pink Lake - Cenote - Cancun|
|Day3||Cancun - Chichén Itzá - Hacienda selva Maya - Valladolid|
|Day4||Recommended self-guided tour - mix & match with the most well-known three X-parks!|
|Day6||Cancun - Home|
1. Professional travel vehicle.
2. 5-Star all-inclusive resort (the number of hotel nights equal to the number of travelling days minus one).
3.English or Spanish driver or guide.
4. service fee.
5. Admission ticket(except X-group).
6. breakfast lunch and dinner.
1. Your flight tickets and related transportation fee between the departuring place and destination.
2. Admission ticket for X-group.
3. The Cancun Hotel is subject to an environmental sanitation protection tax of 25-30peso/room/night (approximately 1-1.5 USD/room/night, and the amount required by each hotel varies). This fee is payable on the spot at the time of check-in at the hotel, without prior advance payment.
4. Anything apart from the cost included(Such as checked bag fee, laudry fee ect.).
1. If the weather condition, war, general strikes, and other unforeseen circumstances interrupt the journey, our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
2. Cancellation & Re-schedule Policy:
a. More than 45 days prior to departure date (EST): $100 per pax of the tour penalty. The rest amount will be refunded.
b. Less than 44 days but 30 days prior to departure date (EST): 70% of total purchase amount can be refunded;
c. Less than 29 days but 23 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded;
d. Less than 22 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
e. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
f. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
Know Before You Book
1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult. A guardian traveling with children must provide proof of custody or notarized parental authorization for travel. An adult accompanying a child who is neither a parent nor guard- ian of the child should have written permission from a parent or guardian to accompany the child across the border, including the name and contact information of the parent or guardian.
2. Please be sure to provide accurate and complete information upon booking. This includes name, gender, valid documents (passport, visa etc.), valid contact information (preferably a mobile phone), accurate flight information, tour location, etc., This helps to avoid any errors upon the reservation because errors affect travel. Any losses due to inaccurate or invalid information will be at your own cost and the company will not be held responsible.
3. Various hotels may have different deposit policy passengers need to comply with. No specific bed type or the position of the tour can be guaranteed at each hotel. Usually 2-4 people can stay in each room maximally. Hotel check-in time starts at 15:00.
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for any of the attractions. Tour attraction admission charges and meal expenses are subject to change at any time without notification. Any purchased ticket cannot be refunded for lower prices.
5. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday have the right to make appropriate adjustments to the itinerary under the conditions of facilitating the operation for the tour group. This, however, will not reduce the items that should be included in the itinerary.
6. During the actual trip, the tour guide or driver has the right to appropriately adjust the tour sequence, stay time or assembly time of scenic spots according to the weather, traffic, and other conditions to ensure the smooth progress of the trip.
7. If the scenic spots are temporarily closed or closed on a particular holiday, etc., the tour guide will adjust the appearance according to the actual situation or replace the location with another scenic spot to ensure the richness of the itinerary. The opening hours and capacity limits of certain attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When the operating hours and capacity restrictions have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
8. Children under the age of 8 require a booster seat in order to participate in the tour group. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday provide the rental service for $10.00/person/day. Please make a request when booking the itinerary so that we may have the booster seat ready in advance. Please understand that the violations and fines are borne by the guests themselves. There is no need for a booster seat for bus travel on the day of travel, and the fee can be refunded to the guest.
9. Normal health conditions are required to participate and enjoy our full itineraries. Contact us for specific policies or information regarding passengers with disabilities who do need to provide advance notification to make a reservation. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday do not guarantee a wheelchair lift-equipped bus and/or seating availability to disabled passengers without prior notification and approval.
10. Guests are required to bring their own relevant documents and materials required for entry or cross-border travel. Whether they can enter or leave the country is subject to the decision of the customs of each country. The inability to enter the country is a force majeure factor, and the paid tour fee will not be refunded.
11. English or Spanish driver. Guide service will not be included.
12. Each guest can have the free Antigen Test (entry test meeting the requirements of CDC in the United States) in the hotel; If there is no free day itinerary, it is recommended to book departure flights after 14:00.
13. We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our agents’ website. It is your responsibility to check the [Terms & Conditions] on their website regularly and prior to making a reservation. Unless specifically stated otherwise herein or required by law, JUPITER LEGEND Corporation shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, indirect, incidental or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
14. Due to the oil price soar and the cost of vehicle greatly increased, starting April 1, 2022, please be advised that all bus tours will be subject to an additional fuel surcharge of $5 per person per day, which will be paid together with the tour fees when you place the order.
Know Before You Go
1. The maximal waiting time for any late passengers is 10 minutes beyond the meeting time announced by the Tour Guide. While JUPITER LEGEND Corporation makes every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point.as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factors including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical prob- lems. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation is not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such a delay, not liable for the expense of connecting air or train or bus service missed as a result of a delay and not liable for any other travel expense caused as a result of a delay.
2. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday reserve the right, when operating conditions require, transferring passengers from one vehicle to another en route.
3. The following documents are recommended to make your check-in process smooth: A valid photo ID is required to board the bus; We recommend you bring a copy of the email confirmation to board the bus.
4. This product is a group activity. If you choose to leave the group, please inform in advance, and obtain the consent of the tour guide. You need to sign the departure agreement form and the unfinished part will be regarded as your own abandonment. The group fee will not be refunded.
5. Gift items in the itinerary that cannot be given away due to force majeure factors such as traffic and weather conditions or personal reasons may be subject to change. Please understand that the fees will not be refunded.
6. Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in most hotel rooms. Customers are responsible for any penalty charged by the hotel in a non-smoking room at least $250 per night.
7. Pets and animals are not allowed on the vehicle.
8. Luggage is subject to inspection when crossing international borders. You will be asked to declare any items subject to duty upon crossing the border. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday are not responsible for any luggage crossing international borders. Passengers must claim all luggage at the border crossing point before proceeding. No luggage is allowed across the border unless claimed by a passenger. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday will not provide free transportation to a passenger denied entry across an international border.
9. Emergency contact: (Toll Free) +1(866)585-8747 or +1(212)334-4222.
1. Sun protections are needed and should be used before entering the tourist attractions.
2. Cozy outfit and sneakers are suggested. Please also use sun protections. Carry credit cards and small amount of cash for souvenir and other personal expenses.
3. For guests planning to swim in the cenote, swimming suits, towels, and clothes for change should be prepared in advance.
4. For guests who booked optional X-parks, please be sure to arrive at the boarding point on time for the shuttle. Our staff will not be escorted. (relevant booking code: MC1XR, MC1XT, MC1XA)
5. Unlimited buffet with hundreds of delicious Mexican food is provided in XPLOR park. Water rafting activities may be highly energy-consuming, please attend based on your health condition. For shuttle back to hotel from XPLOR park, please be sure to arrive at the boarding point at the parking area near front gate before 16:30. (relevant booking code: MC1XR)
6. For shuttle back to hotel from XCARET park, please arrive at the boarding point at the parking area near front gate anytime between 16:30 to 22:00. (relevant booking code: MC1XT)
7. For shuttle back to hotel from XelHa park, please be sure to arrive at the boarding point at the front gate before 16:30. (relevant booking code: MC1XA)
8. English or Spanish driver or guide. Guide service will not be included.
Boarding location：Total 1 boarding locations
Drop-off location：Totally 1 drop-off locations
1、Age limit：【No limit】；
2、Need ID number for reservation or not：【Not needed】；
3、Definition of children：
Child tickets are valid for children 3-11, children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under three are free of charge for admission .