COVID-19 Safety Measures:
1. All company staff members who interact directly with guests have been completely vaccinated and will provide you with attentive and professional service.
2. The interior of each tour vehicle is thoroughly sanitized at the end of each day.
3. All tour vehicles are stocked with hand sanitizer and face masks for guests to use as needed.
Essential Information About Booking:
1. This tour is led by a local Chinese-speaking guide (except where otherwise noted). The minimum number of people for each tour is four; please check in advance about whether the minimum has been reached.
2. Please provide us with your phone number at least 10 days ahead of your tour. Otherwise we will be unable to send you the final confirmation.
3. Due to the oil price soar and the cost of vehicle greatly increased, starting April 1, 2022, please be advised that all bus tours will be subject to an additional fuel surcharge of $5 per person per day, which will be paid together with the tour fees when you place the order.
Essential Information About the Tour:
1. This tour requires you to bring a photo ID, such as a foreign passport with an American visa, or an American driver’s license.
2. If there are discrepancies between any time stated in the itinerary and the time given by your guide, please meet at the time your guide has informed you of.
3. Some places in Alaska can be relatively cold in summer. Please bring warm clothes, such as a wind and water-proof jacket, fleece jacket, hat, scarf, etc.
4. Summer tours in Alaska primarily involve outdoor natural attractions. During your tour please follow the instructions of your guide in order to stay safe and protect the natural environment.
5. Alaska has many scenic views that can be seen from the road. When stopping by the side of the road to take in the scenery, do not linger or take pictures in the middle of the road. Guests must take responsibility for any accidents caused by such behavior.
6. Minors under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult or provide a wavier signed by a legal guardian.
7. If you didn’t book any optional activities available on the tour in advance, you can talk with your guide about booking these activities. In this case payment must be made in cash.
8. Please be aware, if you are not able to meet your guide at the appointed time and place due to personal reasons (including but not limited to illness, accidents, running late, etc.), and thus miss the chance to board the bus and cannot participate in the tour, we are afraid we cannot refund your fee.
Please arrive at the pick-up location least 10 to 15 minutes early.
You may call us within 1 to 2 days of your tour to confirm the pick-up time and location.
9. If, due to unpreventable circumstances (including but not limited to: natural disasters, political and social situations, accidents and malfunctions, road closures, etc.), adjustments must be made to the tour in order to protect the safety and welfare of all guests in the tour group, our company reserves the right to take measures including changing the time or content of the tour or even canceling some or all tour activities. The related tour fees cannot be refunded, and any additional costs incurred (i.e. extended hotel stay, transportation, meals, plane ticket changes) must be borne by the guests.
Natural disasters: flood, earthquake, hail, snowstorm, tsunami, etc.
Political & social situations: war, shutdown, protest, regime change, policy change, terrorist attack, etc.
Accidents and malfunctions: tour bus or other transportation equipment malfunction, sudden damage to recreational equipment, traffic accident or other blockage of roads, etc.
Road closures: roads impassable due to weather conditions, traffic accidents, etc.
10. Emergency contact number: (US Toll-Free) +1(866)585-8747 or +1(212)334-4222.