|Day1||Home - Anchorage|
|Day3||Anchorage - Fairbanks|
|Day4||Fairbanks - Santa Claus House - Museum of the North - Fairbanks|
|Day7||Fairbanks - Home|
1. Hotels described in the itinerary, or equivalent hotels.
2. Airport pick-up service within a specified time.
3. Local guide/driver service.
4. Tour bus service, with the specific vehicle type determined by the size of the group.
5. Attraction entrance fees noted in the itinerary.
6. Some hotel breakfasts, and meals listed as included in the itinerary.
1. Transportation to/from Alaska, and transportation within Alaska that is not included in the itinerary.
2. Guided airport drop-off service, and pick-up service outside the specified time period.
3. Optional activities and entrance fees not included in the itinerary.
4. Lunch, dinner, and other meals not included in the itinerary.
5. In accordance with local standards, you may tip your guide based on the quality of their service. Standard tips are as follows:
Please pay tips to your guide on the day of your tour, to express your respect and gratitude for their work.
1. For cancellations within 7 days of departure, no refund will be given.
2. For cancellations between 8 to 11 days from departure date, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
3. For cancellations between 12 to 17 days from departure date, 70% of the fee will be refunded.
If you are unable to participate in the tour due to transportation issues, a government shutdown, illness, accident, sudden changes in weather, or other unforeseen and unpreventable personal circumstances, it is suggested that you transfer the booked itinerary to someone else. Our company can change the name on the booking for free. If you decide to change or postpone your itinerary, we will do our best to minimize the loss to you, but there are some costs we are not able to recover. Thus, changes will be made in accordance with the following policy:
1. For changes or postponements made more than 12 days ahead of the tour date, no fee will be charged.
2. For changes or postponements made within 12 days of the tour date, after deducting the fee for the first night at the hotel and fees for activities that have already been booked, the remainder of your payment will be applied to the cost of your new itinerary.
Essential Information About Booking:
1. This tour is led by a local Chinese-speaking guide (except where otherwise noted); with a minimum group size of 2 people, it can be immediately confirmed.
2. We strongly suggest that you wait to buy plane tickets until after you receive your confirmation from us.
3. Please provide us with your flight information and phone number at least 10 days ahead of your tour departure. Otherwise we will be unable to send you the final confirmation.
4. If you do not provide our company with your correct flight information in time, and as a result we do not have a car and staff member available, we reserve the right to refuse any free airport pick-up or drop-off service originally offered. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
5. Alaska fire code does not permit adding extra beds in hotel rooms. All hotel rooms have either one or two beds.
6. This product is priced as a package tour. If you are unable to participate in some of the tour activities or unable to use any part of the itinerary or included services, we are unable to give any refunds.
Notes for Participation:
1. This tour requires you to bring a photo ID, such as a foreign passport with an American visa, or an American driver’s license.
2. The sequence of activities in this tour itinerary is subject to change based on the tour departure date, weather conditions, etc., but the content of the tour will not change. The sequence in the above itinerary is provided for reference only, and may not match your final itinerary.
3. If there are discrepancies between any time stated in the itinerary and the time given by your guide, please meet at the time your guide has informed you of.
4. Different guides are assigned to each day tour, so each day you will have a different guide leading your tour.
5. While observing the aurora, in order to avoid affecting the experience of others, please do not use flash photography.
6. It is very cold in Alaska in winter, so please bring appropriate warm clothing, such as: down jacket, fleece jacket, hat, scarf, boots with traction, sunglasses, etc.
7. On the Dalton Highway lingering in the middle of the road is strictly prohibited. Guests must take responsibility for any safety incidents resulting from such behavior. It is recommended that you enjoy the views from the side of the road.
8. For safety reasons, minors under age 18 may not enter the outdoor natural rock pool, but they may use the indoor pool and the outdoor hot tub.
9. Minors under the age of 18 are required to be accompanied by at least one adult at all times or to submit a disclaimer signed by their guardian.
10. If you didn’t book any optional activities available on the tour in advance, you can talk with your guide about booking these activities. In this case payment must be made in cash.
11. Please be aware, if you are not able to meet your guide at the appointed time and place due to personal reasons (including but not limited to illness, accidents, running late, etc.), and thus miss the chance to board the bus and cannot participate in the tour, we are afraid we cannot refund your fee for that day.
12. If, due to unpreventable circumstances (including but not limited to: natural disasters, political and social situations, accidents and malfunctions, road closures, etc.), adjustments must be made to the tour in order to protect the safety and welfare of all guests in the tour group, our company reserves the right to take measures including changing the time or content of the tour or even canceling some or all tour activities. The related tour fees cannot be refunded, and any additional costs incurred (i.e. extended hotel stay, transportation, meals, plane ticket changes) must be borne by the guests.
13. Emergency contact: (toll free in the United States) +1 (866) 585-8747 or +1 (212) 334-4222.