Free upgrade! Stay for 2 nights - [Group A]: Next to Old Quebec - Hotel Le Concorde Quebec; [Group B]: Quebec's popular 4-star Resort - Village Vacances Valcartier
Visit One of the Top 5 maple viewing spots in Quebec: Jacques-Cartier National Park, Canyon Sainte Anne, Baie Saint Paul - get enchanted by a spectacular landscape of maple leaves!
Exclusive arrangement: A ride on the Charlevoix Train where you can enjoy the Marvelous view of fall foliage.
|Day2||Toronto - Old Quebec City – Quebec|
|Day3||Jacques-Cartier National Park - Charlevoix Train - Baie Saint Paul - Canyon Sainte Anne - Quebec|
|Day4||Quebec – 1000 Island - Toronto|
|Day5||Toronto – Niagara Falls – Toronto|
• 5% tax
• Transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
• English speaking tour guide
• Hotel accommodations
• All meals, admission fees or attractions. Gratuities to bus driver and tour guide CAD$16.00 per day per customer (pick-up gratuities CAD$8 per day per customer) and all personal expense.
• (DAY 2- DAY 4) Admission and optional activities (prices and availability subject to change).
· Gratuities to bus driver and tour guide CAD$48.00 /Person · (2-4 days) VIP Seat: (Fare should be paid upon reservation) Seated in First 4 rows on the bus during tour
*The arrangement of your trip may be varied, due to the weather, traffic etc. Please follow your final itinerary.
*Thousand Island helicopter & winter dog sled may be cancelled due to weather conditions. *
* If there is a hotel accommodation arrangement on the day, it will be returned to the hotel after the trip is over. Please understand.
* In order for you to have a wonderful trip experience, we will do our best to substitute similar options if the attractions listed in the itinerary cannot be visited due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Fuel Surcharge notice: Our company reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement on all guests if the fuel Continued to rise