1. This product is a local bus tour. All foreign travelers are responsible to have ready and to bring a valid visa. Confirm and process eTA in advance according to your passport type. For details, please click the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/eta.asp
(Electronic Travel Permit [Mandarin] for reference only：https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4iyyMVFvfM）
2. Please provide accurate and complete information (Name, gender, adult / child, copy of passport and contact information) when booking a tour to avoid errors that would affect your travel. If you cause a delay or cause losses due to missing or inaccurate information, you will be held responsible.
3. If you have not received a “Tour Confirmation”7 days before your trip, please contact our office.
4. To ensure a smooth and complete trip, we strongly recommend that you order activity tickets and meal packages, at the time of booking a tour. No additional changes or modifications will be provided within 7 days before or during the tour.
5. This product is a local bus tour. Under the premise that the promised service and standards remain unchanged, your itinerary may take place alongside another traveler’s itinerary to form a group tour. Depending on arrival and departure dates, travelers’ itinerary sequence may differ.
6. Hotel Class: North American Hotels do not have an official hotel star rating standard. The hotels involved on the trip are local brand hotels.
7. The North American Hotel Standard Room is equipped with one large bed or two standard beds. If you have a specific request for bed types, please inform us at the time of booking and we will do our best to accommodate you.
8. Product components such as: tour vehicles, hotels, restaurants, attraction facilities, etc. may have different standards (ratings, classes, quality) in different regions of the world; please understand. Our bilingual tour guides will use Mandarin and/or English to serve you.
9. Tour vehicles: Vehicles are arranged according to the number of people in a group. In a group up to 24 passengers, the driver will also be the tour guide. In a group of more than 24 passengers, an individual driver/tour guide will be provided.
10. Westar Travel acts only as a Tour Operator for the owners and contractors providing transportation, accommodation or other services and is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury, delay or accident due to an act of default of any company engaged in providing service included in these packages.
11. In case of force majeure including but not limited to weather, traffic accidents, etc. our company has the right to modify or cancel the itinerary.
12. It is strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance for your personal benefit.
13. Westar Travel is not responsible for any transportation cancellations or delays, climate change, or any other travel safety issues within the trip that are caused by circumstances not under our company’s control.
2022-2023 Winter Tour
-Abraham Lake is subject to weather and is expected to be suitable for travel from January to early March. Westar Travel reserves the right to cancel or adjust the itinerary if the itinerary attractions and activities are closed or not favorable to operate due to weather factors.