Rocky Mountain Winter Exclusive: Abraham Bubble Lake with optional helicopter upgrade overlooking the majestic Rocky Mountains.
Escape the Crowds: Though a popular place to visit, guests will find Abraham Lake to be more tranquil.
Abraham Lake tours are weather-dependent. It expected to be suitable for travel between Jan to March of the following year. If during the tour period, the lake surface has not been frozen or unsuitable for travel due to weather conditions, icy roads, or other force majeure, tour will be cancelled to safety reason, please understand!
|Day1||Calgary - Castle Mountain - Bow Lake - Abraham Lake - Calgary|
1. Air-conditioned vehicle
2. Federal Service Tax 5%GST
3. Driver/Tour Guide：Bilingual guide service (Mandarin/English)
4. Traffic Accident Insurance
1. Mandatory Service fee in cash ($10 Canadian dollars per person per day)
2. Meals & All Personal Expenses such as laundry, phone & travel insurance
3. Admission: National Park Ticket (Mandatory)
4. Optional activities with additional fees mentioned in the itinerary (All add-on activities & meal options must be purchased 7 days before the tour start, and subject to availability of resources)
5. Refunds for costs caused by force majeure such as but not limited to traffic delays, wars, coups, strikes, weather, aircraft machine failures, flight cancellations or changes in time, etc.
Free cancellation before 72hr of the departure day;
No-refundable within 72hr of the departure day;
-Minimum 4 travelers to depart, if number of minimum travelers do not meet, we may need to cancel your trip.
1. If your itinerary includes airport pick-up and drop-off service, please provide accurate flight information and arrive at the designated pick-up location in advance. If the pick-up or designated pick-up location is mistaken due to inaccurate information you have provided, you will be charged C$30/pp for a second pick-up service.
2. According to different hotel operation requirements, you may be required to provide credit card information as a deposit during your stay for miscellaneous expenses and incidental guarantees (such as telephone expense, laundry, catering).
3. Before your trip, if you need any assistance, you are welcome to call our customer service: North America toll free No.: 1-855-201-8525；China Hotline (Free) 400-113-3813.
4. All activities and meals must be booked in advance. Please understand that no additional bookings will be provided during the tour.
5. During the tour, please arrive at the pick-up location at the time scheduled by the tour guide. Do not be late to avoid delaying other tourists’ itinerary. If you are late or miss the transportation we have provided, you are responsible (at your own expense) to meet the group at the next designated meeting location.
6. During your trip, the tour guide may pick-up, or drop-off travelers accommodated at different hotels. The tour guide will make reasonable arrangements according to the presented situation. Please cooperate and understand, thank you.
7. During your trip, there may be different vehicles and tour guides serving you.
8. If for any reason you need to leave our group during the trip, you must fill out a “Letter of Liability Release”, no exceptions.
9. Guests under 16 years old, must be accompanied by an adult (Age 18 or above).
10. In the event of traffic, weather, or other circumstances not under our company’s control, or if you are unable to participate in activities included in the itinerary due to personal reasons, no refunds will be given.
11. If you have special needs (such as but not limited to: bed type, vegetarian options, high-chairs, etc.) please inform us at least 7 days before your trip. We will do our best to accommodate you, but there is no guarantee.
1. This product is a local bus tour. All foreign travelers are responsible to have ready and to bring a valid visa. Confirm and process eTA in advance according to your passport type. For details, please click the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/eta.asp
(Electronic Travel Permit [Mandarin] for reference only：https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4iyyMVFvfM）
2. Please provide accurate and complete information (Name, gender, adult / child, copy of passport and contact information) when booking a tour to avoid errors that would affect your travel. If you cause a delay or cause losses due to missing or inaccurate information, you will be held responsible.
3. If you have not received a “Tour Confirmation”7 days before your trip, please contact our office.
4. To ensure a smooth and complete trip, we strongly recommend that you order activity tickets and meal packages, at the time of booking a tour. No additional changes or modifications will be provided within 7 days before or during the tour.
5. This product is a local bus tour. Under the premise that the promised service and standards remain unchanged, your itinerary may take place alongside another traveler’s itinerary to form a group tour. Depending on arrival and departure dates, travelers’ itinerary sequence may differ.
6. Hotel Class: North American Hotels do not have an official hotel star rating standard. The hotels involved on the trip are local brand hotels.
7. The North American Hotel Standard Room is equipped with one large bed or two standard beds. If you have a specific request for bed types, please inform us at the time of booking and we will do our best to accommodate you.
8. Product components such as: tour vehicles, hotels, restaurants, attraction facilities, etc. may have different standards (ratings, classes, quality) in different regions of the world; please understand. Our bilingual tour guides will use Mandarin and/or English to serve you.
9. Tour vehicles: Vehicles are arranged according to the number of people in a group. In a group up to 24 passengers, the driver will also be the tour guide. In a group of more than 24 passengers, an individual driver/tour guide will be provided.
10. Westar Travel acts only as a Tour Operator for the owners and contractors providing transportation, accommodation or other services and is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury, delay or accident due to an act of default of any company engaged in providing service included in these packages.
11. In case of force majeure including but not limited to weather, traffic accidents, etc. our company has the right to modify or cancel the itinerary.
12. It is strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance for your personal benefit.
13. Westar Travel is not responsible for any transportation cancellations or delays, climate change, or any other travel safety issues within the trip that are caused by circumstances not under our company’s control.
2022-2023 Winter Tour
-Abraham Lake is subject to weather and is expected to be suitable for travel from January to early March. Westar Travel reserves the right to cancel or adjust the itinerary if the itinerary attractions and activities are closed or not favorable to operate due to weather factors.