- Explore the magnificent Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon!
- Take a picture that is worth a thousand words!
- Explore Nature’s true beauty.
- Visit the most beautiful sandstone walls at Antelope Canyon.
- Sit back and relax at Horseshoe bend with its majestic views.
- Enjoy the unique charm of Las Vegas, one of the world's four largest gambling cities.
- Visit the most photographic spots in Las Vegas!
- Put your taste buds to the test with the most authentic gourmet dishes.
|Day1||Los Angeles - Las Vegas|
|Day2||Las Vegas free day|
|Day3||Las Vegas - Lower Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend - Las Vegas|
|Day4||Las Vegas - Los Angeles|
1. Transportation (The type of vehicle used will be based on the number of guests attending that day).
2. Professional driver and guide (or driver-guide).
3. Hotel (Nights are one day less than the total number of tour days).
1. Food and beverage.
2. Transportation to the departure boarding point.
3. Service fee (minimum USD$12/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well).
4. Personal expenses (such as food & beverage, telephone surcharge, etc.).
5. Mandatory and optional attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice; Tickets should be purchased from the tour guide).
6. Any expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
1. If the weather condition, war, general strikes, and other unforeseen circumstances interrupt the journey, our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
2. Cancellation & Re-schedule Policy:
a. More than 15 days prior to departure date (EST): Free cancellation with full refund. Please reconfirm the penalty for the added hotel or flight ticket.
b. Less than 14 days but 8 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded.
c. Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
d. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
e. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
Know Before You Book
1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
2. Please be sure to provide accurate and complete information upon booking. This includes name, gender, valid contact information (preferably a mobile phone), accurate flight information, tour location, etc., This helps to avoid any errors upon the reservation because errors affect travel. Any losses due to inaccurate or invalid information will be at your own cost and the company will not be held responsible.
3. Various hotels may have different deposit policy passengers need to comply with. No specific bed type or the position of the tour can be guaranteed at each hotel. Usually 2-4 people can stay in each room maximally. Hotel check-in time starts at 15:00.
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for any of the attractions. Tour attraction admission charges and meal expenses are subject to change at any time without notification. Any purchased ticket cannot be refunded for lower prices.
5. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday have the right to make appropriate adjustments to the itinerary under the conditions of facilitating the operation for the tour group. This, however, will not reduce the items that should be included in the itinerary.
6. During the actual trip, the tour guide or driver has the right to appropriately adjust the tour sequence, stay time or assembly time of scenic spots according to the weather, traffic, and other conditions to ensure the smooth progress of the trip.
7. If the scenic spots are temporarily closed or closed on a particular holiday, etc., the tour guide will adjust the appearance according to the actual situation or replace the location with another scenic spot to ensure the richness of the itinerary. The opening hours and capacity limits of certain attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When the operating hours and capacity restrictions have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
8. Children under the age of 8 require a booster seat in order to participate in the tour group. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday provide the rental service for $10.00/person/day. Please make a request when booking the itinerary so that we may have the booster seat ready in advance. Please understand that the violations and fines are borne by the guests themselves. There is no need for a booster seat for bus travel on the day of travel, and the fee can be refunded to the guest.
9. Normal health conditions are required to participate and enjoy our full itineraries. Contact us for specific policies or information regarding passengers with disabilities who do need to provide advance notification to make a reservation. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday do not guarantee a wheelchair lift-equipped bus and/or seating availability to disabled passengers without prior notification and approval.
10. We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our agents’ website. It is your responsibility to check the [Terms & Conditions] on their website regularly and prior to making a reservation. Unless specifically stated otherwise herein or required by law, JUPITER LEGEND Corporation shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, indirect, incidental or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
11. Due to the oil price soar and the cost of vehicle greatly increased, starting April 1, 2022, please be advised that all bus tours will be subject to an additional fuel surcharge of $5 per person per day, which will be paid together with the tour fees when you place the order.
Know Before You Go
1. The maximal waiting time for any late passengers is 10 minutes beyond the meeting time announced by the Tour Guide. While JUPITER LEGEND Corporation makes every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point.as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factors including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical prob- lems. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation is not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such a delay, not liable for the expense of connecting air or train or bus service missed as a result of a delay and not liable for any other travel expense caused as a result of a delay.
2. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday reserve the right, when operating conditions require, transferring passengers from one vehicle to another en route.
3. The following documents are recommended to make your check-in process smooth: A valid photo ID is required to board the bus; We recommend you bring a copy of the email confirmation to board the bus.
4. This product is a group activity. If you choose to leave the group, please inform in advance, and obtain the consent of the tour guide. You need to sign the departure agreement form and the unfinished part will be regarded as your own abandonment. The group fee will not be refunded.
5. Gift items in the itinerary that cannot be given away due to force majeure factors such as traffic and weather conditions or personal reasons may be subject to change. Please understand that the fees will not be refunded.
6. Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in most hotel rooms. Customers are responsible for any penalty charged by the hotel in a non-smoking room at least $250 per night.
7. Pets and animals are not allowed on the vehicle.
8. Only for products with airport pick-up service: only one pick-up service within the free pick-up time range is provided for each order. If it is impossible to arrange due to weather and flight delay, etc., please pay for your own transportation costs.
9. Emergency contact: (Toll Free) +1(866)585-8747 or +1(212)334-4222.
2022/10/25 - 2023/03/28
Boarding location：Total 11 boarding locations
- 07:00Departure Pico House Los Angeles；424 N Main St, Los Angeles, CA 90012；
- 07:30Departure Lincoln Plaza Hotel parking lot；123 S Lincoln Ave, Monterey Park，CA 91755；
- 07:30Departure Starbucks - The Square Irvine；17913 MacArthur Blvd, Irvine, CA 92614；Transfer with surcharge: $60 single trip (under 3 people), additional $20 per person.
- 07:45Departure Motel 6 Fountain Valley - Parking Lot；9125 Recreation Cir, Fountain Valley, CA 92708；Transfer with surcharge: $50 single trip (under 3 people), additional $20 per person.
- 07:45Departure Sheraton San Gabriel；303 E Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776；Pick-up and drop-off services at this location are only available for guests who have reservations in the hotel. Please provide the hotel confirmation number.
- 08:00Departure Hartford Hotel, BW Signature Collection Rosemead；8832 Glendon Way, Rosemead, CA 91770；
- 08:00Departure Howard Johnson Fullerton - Parking Lot；222 W. Houston Ave. Fullerton, CA 92832；Transfer with surcharge: $30 single trip (under 3 people), additional $20 per person.
- 08:30Departure 99 Ranch Market Rowland Heights；1015 Nogales St, Rowland Heights, CA 91748；
- 09:00Departure 99 Ranch Rancho Cucamonga；9775 Base Line Rd, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730；
- 13:30Departure Las Vegas Harry Reid International Airport (LAS)；5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119；Free pick-up time: 13:30.Pick-up area: Starbucks next to Baggage Claim, Terminal 1, 8, or Gate 51, Terminal 3.
- 15:30Departure Excalibur Hotel & Casino - Bus Pick up Area；3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109；
Drop-off location：Totally 12 drop-off locations
- Las Vegas Harry Reid International Airport (LAS)；5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119；Please book flight after 13:30.
- MGM Grand；3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109；The guest who pick up at Park MGM Las Vegas and Excalibur Hotel & Casino, we will drop off guest at MGM Grand.
- Pico House Los Angeles；424 N Main St, Los Angeles, CA 90012；
- Lincoln Plaza Hotel parking lot；123 S Lincoln Ave, Monterey Park，CA 91755；
- Starbucks - The Square Irvine；17913 MacArthur Blvd, Irvine, CA 92614；Transfer with surcharge: $60 single trip (under 3 people), additional $20 per person.
- Motel 6 Fountain Valley - Parking Lot；9125 Recreation Cir, Fountain Valley, CA 92708；Transfer with surcharge: $50 single trip (under 3 people), additional $20 per person.
- Sheraton San Gabriel；303 E Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776；Pick-up and drop-off services at this location are only available for guests who have reservations in the hotel. Please provide the hotel confirmation number.
- Hartford Hotel, BW Signature Collection Rosemead；8832 Glendon Way, Rosemead, CA 91770；
- Howard Johnson Fullerton - Parking Lot；222 W. Houston Ave. Fullerton, CA 92832；Transfer with surcharge: $30 single trip (under 3 people), additional $20 per person.
- 99 Ranch Market Rowland Heights；1015 Nogales St, Rowland Heights, CA 91748；
- 99 Ranch Rancho Cucamonga；9775 Base Line Rd, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730；
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) airport drop off service ；Free Airport Drop-off on the last day of the itinerary. Please book the flights departing from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) after 9:30PM for domestic or after 10:30PM for international flights.