Know Before You Book
1. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult. A guardian traveling with children must provide proof of custody or notarized parental authorization for travel.
2. Please be sure to provide accurate and complete information upon booking. This includes name, gender, valid documents (passport, visa etc.), valid contact information (preferably a mobile phone), accurate flight information, tour location, etc., This helps to avoid any errors upon the reservation because errors affect travel. Any losses due to inaccurate or invalid information will be at your own cost and the company will not be held responsible.
3. Hotel accommodation in Japan is arranged in a two-person room, and the room type cannot be specified. Most hotels offer rooms with two single beds, and each room can legally accommodate two guests, including adults and children. Some hotels can accommodate three people in one room. The room type is: three single beds, two single beds or one double bed + a folding bed (the specific room type is different based on the hotel). If the actual booked hotel does not have the above room types, then you may arrange one of the guests to share a room with a same gender guest in the group. If there is no same gender guest in the group, a single room will be arranged. During the consecutive holiday period in Japan, the hotel is very nervous. If the room is full, some hotels have the right to upgrade the guest to a single room for one person for free, or adjust the order of hotel check-in, hotel area, hotel level, etc. In addition, each hotel has a different method of collecting deposits, and guests participating in the group need to cooperate according to different regulations. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday guarantee the number of rooms for guests but it does not guarantee the specific room type and location.
4. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for any of the attractions. Tour attraction admission charges and meal expenses are subject to change at any time without notification. Any purchased ticket cannot be refunded for lower prices.
5. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday have the right to make appropriate adjustments to the itinerary under the conditions of facilitating the operation for the tour group. This, however, will not reduce the items that should be included in the itinerary.
6. During the actual trip, the tour guide or driver has the right to appropriately adjust the tour sequence, stay time or assembly time of scenic spots according to the weather, traffic, and other conditions to ensure the smooth progress of the trip.
7. If the scenic spots are temporarily closed or closed on a particular holiday, etc., the tour guide will adjust the appearance according to the actual situation or replace the location with another scenic spot to ensure the richness of the itinerary.
8. Normal health conditions are required to participate and enjoy our full itineraries. Contact us for specific policies or information regarding passengers with disabilities who do need to provide advance notification to make a reservation. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday do not guarantee a wheelchair lift-equipped bus and/or seating availability to disabled passengers without prior notification and approval.
9. Guests are required to bring their own relevant documents and materials required for entry or cross-border travel. Whether they can enter or leave the country is subject to the decision of the customs of each country. The inability to enter the country is a force majeure factor, and the paid tour fee will not be refunded.
10. Due to the oil price soar and the cost of vehicle greatly increased, starting April 1, 2022, please be advised that all bus tours will be subject to an additional traffic surcharge of $5 per person per day, which will be paid together with the tour fees when you place the order.
Know Before You Go
1. The maximal waiting time for any late passengers is 10 minutes beyond the meeting time announced by the Tour Guide. While JUPITER LEGEND Corporation makes every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point.as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factors including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical prob- lems. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation is not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such a delay, not liable for the expense of connecting air or train or bus service missed as a result of a delay and not liable for any other travel expense caused as a result of a delay.
2. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday reserve the right, when operating conditions require, transferring passengers from one vehicle to another en route.
3. The following documents are recommended to make your check-in process smooth: A valid photo ID is required to board the bus; We recommend you bring a copy of the email confirmation to board the bus.
4. According to the regulations of the Japan Tourism Bureau, during the group itinerary, tourists are not allowed to leave the group itinerary and move on their own, otherwise all the consequences will be at their own risk.
5. Gift items in the itinerary that cannot be given away due to force majeure factors such as traffic and weather conditions or personal reasons may be subject to change. Please understand that the fees will not be refunded.
6. Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with law and prohibited in most hotel rooms. Customers are responsible for any penalty charged by the hotel in a non-smoking room.
7. Pets and animals are not allowed on the vehicle.
8. Luggage is subject to inspection when crossing international borders. You will be asked to declare any items subject to duty upon crossing the border. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday are not responsible for any luggage crossing international borders. Passengers must claim all luggage at the border crossing point before proceeding. No luggage is allowed across the border unless claimed by a passenger. JUPITER LEGEND Corporation and Ctour Holiday will not provide free transportation to
9. If there are free activities in the group itinerary, if guests have their own itinerary, please pay attention to financial and personal safety. Do not contact the local informal travel agency without permission for activities. If personal injury, legal liability or property damage, etc. arises from this, the guests shall bear the corresponding responsibility.
10. According to Japan's national conditions, Japanese people are very aware of energy saving and environmental protection. In view of this, the driver also has requirements for the time to start the air conditioner of the tour bus. Tourists may enter the tour bus after the tour and the temperature is not suitable. , please calm down and wait for the air conditioner to adjust the temperature, and understand the situation where it does not change.
11. The items purchased by the guests themselves during the overseas itinerary belong to the personal consumption behavior of tourists. According to the Japanese Commodity Management Regulations, once the goods are sold, they will not be returned or exchanged. Please consider carefully before purchasing. If there is any product dispute or loss arising therefrom, the VIP shall be responsible for it, and the travel agency shall not bear any responsibility.
12. Emergency contact: (Toll Free) +1(866)585-8747 or +1(212)334-4222.