-2 hour private ski/ snowboard lesson (minimum 1 student, maximum 5 student in the same group/ session.
-Course content is based on student abilities.
-2-hour private ski/snowboard lesson (minimum 1 student, maximum 5 students in the same group/ session.)
-Complimentary shuttles between the Lake Louise Ski Resort and various Lake Louise hotels.
The shuttle buses schedule please refer to: https://www.skilouise.com/getting-here/by-shuttle/
- Any fees other than a 2-hour private lesson
- Any other personal expense
- Any kind of insurance
- Any other fee beside admission
- Any fee of Lesson Extension
- Any ski equipment rental and lift tickets
Payment is required at the time of booking and reservations are recommended due to limited spaces.
Changes to lessons can be made up to 48 hours before the lesson time, based on availability.
Within 48 hours of the lesson time, refunds will not be issued.
As skiing/snowboarding is a winter sport, there will be no refunds available for extreme weather conditions.
- Please show your receipt and photo ID to redeem.
- Please book at least 5 days in advance.
- Opening and closing dates are subject to supplier change.
- Please provide accurate and complete information (Name, gender, adult / child, date of birth and contact information) when booking a tour to avoid errors that would affect your travel. If you cause a delay or cause losses due to missing or inaccurate information, you will be held responsible.
- It is strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance for your personal benefit.
- Westar Travel is not responsible for any transportation cancellations or delays, climate change, or any other travel safety issues within the trip that are caused by circumstances not under our company’s control.
- Difficulty: According to participant's ability; course duration is two hours. Please refer to the following personal ability level and inform the staff when registering.
Ski Ability Levels:
Snowboard Ability Levels
- The event is expected to start from November 3 to early May next year.
- Please wait at the meeting point one hour early.
- Maximum 5 students per group.
- All children under the age of 12 attending classes must wear a safety helmet. A safety helmet is included in all children's equipment bags.