• Take a boat to shuttle among the islands scattered like stars on the St. Lawrence River, take a close look at Bolt Castle and the shortest cross-border bridge in the world, and feel the romantic exotic atmosphere.
• Stroll through the stone-paved narrow streets and alleys of Old Quebec City, pass by the ancient and solemn churches, and encounter the world in the movie unexpectedly.
• Tour the Parliament Hill in the capital Ottawa, where the Canadian government and Senate are currently located, and learn about Canadian history and culture.
• Visit the revamped Biodome
• Take the "Hornblower" scenic boat through the dense water mist, close to the edge of the horseshoe-shaped cliff, listen to the thunderous sound of the waterfall, and watch the water rush down like snow.
• Have a glass of Canada's most prestigious ice wine, savor the unique sweetness and mellow aroma of ice wine.
1. Take a boat ride through the star-studded St. Between the islands on the Lawrence River, close to Bolte Castle and the world's shortest cross-country bridge, feel the romantic and exotic.
2. Walk through the narrow stone streets of Quebec's old town, pass by the old and stately churches, and encounter the world in the movie.
3. Visit Parliament Hill in Ottawa, the capital of Canada, the seat of the Canadian government and Senate, and learn about Canadian history and culture.
4. Visit the new Biodome Nature & Ecology Museum
Free Upgrade to Montreal Fairmont hotel for WCEC05-V, Montreal: Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, Quebec city： Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
Enjoy the 4 famous cities in Eastern Canada: Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, and Old Quebec City, plus visit the world wonder Niagara Falls, and have plenty of time to visit the cultural ancient city of Quebec City